:Part Twenty Six:

••••••
Song: One Last Time by Ariana Grande
IM A TERRIBLE PERSON
i was supposed to post yesterday but I was just not in a writing mood ;-; I'm sorry
••••••

••••••Song: One Last Time by Ariana GrandeIM A TERRIBLE PERSON i was supposed to post yesterday but I was just not in a writing mood ;-; I'm sorry ••••••

••••••
first person pov
[F/n]
••••••

My head throbbed with pain. I groaned slightly as I rubbed my eyes and sat up. I was in Recovery Girl's office. I noticed the lady sitting at her desk. I sat awkwardly for a moment, considering pretending I was asleep until she turned around. I deceived it would be best to get up though, despite my terrible headache.

I cleared my throat to catch her attention. She stopped what she was doing and turned around. "Oh! You're awake. How's your head?"

"It hurts. A lot." I informed.

"Let me get you some pain relievers." She stood up from her seat and made her way to a cabinet.

••••••

"Thanks again." I said as I picked up my bag from the corner of the room after changing back into my uniform.

"Just be more careful next time."

"Will do."

Class was already over so I made my way to the dorms, looking forward for details on what exactly happened. The moment I opened the door to the doors everyone's heads turned in my direction.

"Hi." I gave them a small wave.

A sudden attack from my classmates caught me off guard. They all surrounded me and asked me a million questions and scolded me. I was wanting ask questions but apparently they didn't know what exactly happened either.

"Are you ok? What happened?"

"What was that attack you did?"

"Limit yourself next time!"

"You need to be more careful."

"Does your head hurt?"

"Stop passing out dumb bitch."

I held my hands up as defensive against my classmates who were closing in on me with every question.

"Guy! I'm ok!" They quieted down. "What even happened? I don't remember too much."

"Probably because you hit your head like an idiot." Katsuki scoffed.

"So that's why everyone asked me about my head..." I muttered.