✧₊⁺˳✧༚ Ashido˚✧₊⁺˳✧

••••••
all art by me
song: falling for ya from teen beach movie
••••••
quick note I had to rewrite this entire chapter because I was an idiot and accidentally deleted it trying to delete something else so my frustration will probably be noticeable considering I struggled with an idea to start with then deleted all my progress in the end which is really frustrating so please bare with me thanks
••••••

••••••all art by mesong: falling for ya from teen beach movie••••••quick note I had to rewrite this entire chapter because I was an idiot and accidentally deleted it trying to delete something else so my frustration will probably be noticeable con...

••••••
first person pov
[F/n]
••••••

I woke up in a hospital with my mother sitting in the corner on her phone. I sat up and rubbed my eyes and looked around the room. My mother noticed my movement.

"Hey. How are you feeling?" She asked as she turned off her phone and gave me a smile.

"Fine I guess." I shrugged. "What happened exactly?"

"You over did it with your quirk and passed out." Mom explained.

"Oh yeah..." I trailed off remembering the memory of destroying the nomu. "How many days has it been?"

"Only one." Mom informed. "You and a few of your classmates were brought here over night to heal up."

"Where's here exactly?" I asked.

"You're at the closest hospital to UA." Another voice entered the conversation. I looked to the door to see Aizawa was coming in with the doctor.

"Oh."

The doctor came over to me and checked my vitals before confirming I was good for release and just needed to take it easy.

"I'll be taking you back to UA today." Aizawa explained as he walked over to my bed. "As long as your parents are ok with it."

He gave my mom a questioning look. She simply nodded. "Cool. So how what happened with the villains?"

"They retreated. We hit them pretty good." Aizawa made his way back to the door again. "I'll give you a minute to get yourself together before we leave."

"Ok."

••••••

"[F/N]!" Mina yelled as I entered the dorms with Shoto who was treated for his cut from Toga and was released with me. "You're back!"

She tackled me in a hug making me smile. "Hey Mina. How are you?"

"I'm perfectly fine thanks to you." She smiled.