:Part Twenty Nine:

••••••
h o w^
Very long chapter :3
Song: Bad Romance cover by Halestorm
••••••

••••••h o w^Very long chapter :3Song: Bad Romance cover by Halestorm••••••

Also. The gifs won't work and it's pissing me off smh
••••••
first person pov
[F/n]
••••••

At this point it's around 9:00 at night.

I gathered together some essentials for this sleepover. As I did so I sent a quick text to Shinso to let him know about it. I also took this as a way to get that chance to get him to fall asleep. He agreed to go making my plan successful so far.

I threw some extra clothes, earbuds, and- where's my charger. No no no no. How did I not notice I didn't have it this whole time. I threw a mini fit over the situation. I was going to have to buy a new one but unfortunately at this point all the shops were closed and I didn't have time to look around for the right store anyway. I sighed realizing that I'd probably have to use Denki.

Oh well. I grabbed my bag and existed my room into the hallway. As I was locking up my room I noticed a girl wondering the hall. She had short black hair and was wearing the school uniform. She looked annoyed as she looked around at each room. She finally noticed me and her frown immediately turned into a smile.

I don't know why but it made me uncomfortable. She quickly approached me. "Hello!"

"Uh can I help you?" I asked her, backing up a little.

"Oh yes you see I'm looking for my friend...um....what was- oh Jin! I'm looking for my friend Jin." She responded almost in a questioning tone.

So she was the girl from the number. Since she was so persistent, I knew she wouldn't leave me alone if I told her I was the one from the messages earlier.

"Do you need help getting to your class's floor?" I asked. "Do you not remember it?"

"Uhh no haha I'm all over the place." She laughed nervously.

"Well I can take you to the lobby. I bet the lady there can help you out." I suggested.

"That would be great." She smiled brightly.

I gave her a quick smile in return to be nice. I then turned around to head for the elevator. She followed. The doors opened and I couldn't be happier. Once again Shinso was waiting in the elevator.

"Hey Shinso!" I said a little too excitedly.

"Funny seeing you here." He smiled. His eyes then went to the girl. "Who's this?"