:Part Three:

••••••
third person pov
•••••

After what seemed like a whole ass decade, (F/n) was able to start attending U.A. A few weeks prior she had received her entrance letter. She passed both exams and made it into class 1-A.

(F/n) ran through the school and to her classroom. She bursted through the doors, afraid she was late but found only a couple of students actually in the classroom. Bakugo being one of them.

He glared at the smaller female from across the room. "How the hell did you get here?"

(F/n) sighed at Bakugo's bluntness. She took a seat next to him and set down her bag. "I passed the exams."

"Well no shit, fuck-tard!" Bakugo shouted. A certain blue haired boy took notice of this fowl language and rudeness.

"You asked." (F/n) shrugged. Bakugo was going to give (F/n) a snarky remark but was cut off.

"Excuse me sir, that is no way to talk to a female!" The blue boy marched over to the two.

"Huh?" Bakugo glared, surprised by the sudden appearance of his classmate.

"You do not talk to a girl or a classmate in that way! It is very disrespectful!" He continued.

Bakugo tightened his jaw in anger. Who the hell did this kid think he was? (F/n) snickered at Bakugo for being scolded. By now, more students were entering the classroom.

"I can talk to her however the hell I want to, four-eyes!" Bakugo shouted back at the male. "Who are you anyway?"

"Allow me to introduce myself. I am Tenya Iida, your classmate here at U.A high school!" Iida announced.

Bakugo rolled his eyes in annoyance. (F/n) cleared her throat. "Hello Iida! I'm (F/n) (L/n). It's a pleasure to meet you!"

Bakugo glared at (F/n). (F/n) put her hand out for Iida to shake. He happily did so...a bit violently.

"It's nice to meet you as well, (L/n)!" Iida bowed after shaking hands.

"As for the angry hedgehog over here, Katsuki Bakugo." (F/n) introduced, knowing very well Bakugo wasn't going to do it himself.

Bakugo only turned his attention to the window. Iida's attention immediately turned over to Midoriya who was just entering the classroom.

"Ah it's you!" Iida briskly walked over to Midoriya and introduced himself. They both got into a conversation and eventually a brown haired girl joined them.

After a few seconds, a hobo looking ass entered the scene and instructed them all to take a seat. He introduced himself as Shōta Aizawa, class 1-A's homeroom teacher.

He took all his students out for a quirk assessment test. Blah blah you know the drill. Midoriya revels his quirk to Bakugo and (F/n) who didn't know he had one. Duh, you've read the manga or watched the anime.

Bakugo's angry, Mineta's a perv, Kirishima's adorable, and (F/n) met a few people. YEET. Thank you, next.

••••••

Back in the classroom, English was a nightmare with Present Mic and Aizawa slept the whole time in the teachers' lounge. (F/n) stretched in her seat as people started to get up to go to lunch.

She started to make her way out when she bumped into a tall figure. "Oh hey I've seen you before haven't I?"

(F/n) recognized the half and half male she came across at the store. "Oh right...noodle girl." He deadpanned.

(F/n) covered her mouth in attempt to hide her laughing. "I'm (F/n) (L/n) by the way."

"Shoto Todoroki." He introduced himself. "I'll be going to lunch now. Nice meeting you."

(F/n) nodded at the heterochromia boy and went to her locker. She grabbed her lunch bag and made her way to the giant cafeteria.

Who the heck am I going to sit with?

(F/n) thought as she continued her walk. She knew both Bakugo and Midoriya would want her to sit with them.

There's no way they'll sit together though...

"(L/n)~Chan!" I bubbly voice called from behind. Suddenly a body crushed (F/n) into a hug, lifting her off the ground.

"Ashido?" (F/n) wheezed out.

"Yup! Hey wanna eat lunch with me?" Ashido asked her excitedly. This girl just solved (F/n)'s problem.

"Sure!" (F/n) smiled at the pink girl.

"Yes! Let's go!"

••••••

"You didn't tell me Katsuki was going to be here too!" (F/n) slightly screamed.

"Huh? Oh sorry I didn't know either." Ashido shrugged.

"Is there a problem with me sitting here, shit head?" Bakugo growled.

(F/n) sighed and shrugged it off. She had noticed Midoriya was sitting with Iida and Uraraka. She was just glad he wasn't alone.

"Nothing's wrong. I didn't know you made friends, Katsuki!" (F/n) teased the blonde.

He twitched at her comment. "I SAT HERE FIRST! THESE DUMB FUCKS JUST FOLLOWED ME!"

Kaminari, Sero, and Kirishima all laughed at Bakugo's outburst.

"I didn't know you and Bakugo were on first name basis? You guys dating or something?" Kaminari questioned.

"NANI?" Bakugo and (F/n) yelled in union. They slightly glanced at each other. Both of their faces were slightly red.

Kirishima snorted. "Apparently not."

"How do you guys know each other anyway?" Sero asked out of curiosity.

"We're childhood friends. That's all!" (F/n) cleared up. "Izuku included."

"Ah Midoriya! I heard he was amazing in the entrance exam." Kaminari exclaimed.

"That's what I've heard but it doesn't really make sense..." (F/n) frowned. "I can't believe he has a quirk."

Bakugo angrily hummed in agreement. "Which reminds me, I need to beat up that piece of shit later of lying all these years."

"Katsuki, lay a finger on him and I will beat you up." (F/n) threatened.

Bakugo scoffed. "What? You ganna splash me with water? So scary."

(F/n) huffed in annoyance. She pointed her finger at Bakugo and sent a small stream of water at his face.

Bakugo glared at her. "You're going to regret that....." (F/n) simply flipped Bakugo off and ate her rice ball.

••••••

Have an extra chapter for today cause I'm nice. Andddd no one else has been updating their stories like their supposed to on KP so here ya go

-Lily

Word count: 1045