:Part Ten:

••••••
Song: Hot N' Cold by Katy Perry
••••••
•••••
first person pov
••••••
(F/n)
••••••

It was finally time for the next event. Those who didn't make the right placing in the obstacle course were out leaving the forty two of us to do the Cavalry Battle in teams of two t four.

I noticed people were avoiding Izuku because of the points he held. I found myself struggling to find a group as well....

"(F/n)!"

I turned around to see Shoto, Katsuki, and Izuku and their teams with them. "Uh hi guys..."

"Oi join my team." Katsuki demanded.

"Uh I was wondering if you wanted to join my team?" Izuku stuttered.

"I was wondering the same." Shoto said calmly.

"Oh uh....." I didn't want to have to choose between the three of them. I scanned the area for a team to join. I spotted Shinso and made up my mind.  "I already have a team! Bye!"

I ran away from them and approached Shinso. Shinso noticed me and gave me a quick smile. "Whatcha doing (L/n)?"

"I was hoping that if you have room if you would let me join your team?" I said awkwardly.

"Unfortunately I already have a full team." Shinso scratched his neck.

"There's only three of you though..." I pointed out.

"Uh it's for the best that you join another team." He muttered. "S-sorry..."

"That's ok." I smiled sadly. A tap on my shoulder scared the shit out of me. I turned to see Shoji, Tsu, and Mineta.

"You could join our team, kero." Tsu said sweetly. I smiled brightly.

"If that's ok with you guys."

"Heh I'm fine with it...." Mineta smirked. Tsu immediately hit the back of his head.

"I would be happy to have you on my team." Shoji said kindly.

"Alright! Let's do this!"

••••••

I just needed to update. Sorry this is short. I'm very tired. Sorry for any typos.

-Lily~Chan

Word count: 324