one

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Get out of here! You dissapoint me" I look at the people who had dissapointed me. Can't trust them, betrayal.

I walk by the window and look at the sky. How nice. I sigh again. As I was about to close my eyes someone immediately burst into my door.

"How many times do I have to tell you? Knock first, KNOCK" I glare at him and he smile. "Sorry jungkook, don't be mad. I just want to inform that a new gangster had trash our zone"

I look at him and nod. "Call the boys, get ready and i'll be there in a minute" he nod and left. I went to my book shelf and turn the secret button.

The shelf turn and show my perfect weapon. "No one dares to trash my territory " I pull out two guns and kept it in my pocket.

This will get nasty.

Skip the killing~

I let the boys handle with the kids and I went down the street by myself. It's kinda lonely at night and I wear my mask with cap.

As I walk down the streets, I saw a bouquet shop and it's still open. I look through outside,there is so may roses. They look lovely. I always love rose my mother loves them.

I went inside and look at the roses. I smile just looking at it. Then i heard a voice,as i turn by myside. Its a girl. "Can i help you sir?" I nod and point at the roses. "Can you get it ready for me?" I look at her and she smile sweetly.

"Sure,anything else sir?" I shook my head and she went to pick 10 roses for me. I went to the counter follow her from behind.

As she done wrapping,i look at her. She looks beautiful. What!no jungkook you cant. Rule number 1:no fell in love.

I was spacing out until i heard from her. "Sir excuse me?" I look at her and she smile "that will be 10$ for the roses and the wrapping is free" I open my wallet and handing her 50$ since I have no 10$.

I wait for her to get the chance. "I'm sorry to ask sir. Do you give that roses to someone or you just like roses?" I look at her and answer. "No. I just put the roses in my house and yes I love roses" she nod and give me back the chance.

I take the chance and accidently look at her name tag. "Y/n" I mumble. She look at me "yes, how do you know my name?".I pointed at her name tag. She chuckle. Cute.

"Well then. I have to go. Bye" I bow to her as she does the same.

I walked outside and smelled the roses. I walk down the street but I can't help to think about her again.
Y/n. She had the beautiful name.

As I was in my thought, my phone ring. I pick up and it's a call from taehyung. "Bud, we already kill them" I smile. "Good. Take care of the body."

I hung up and smile looking at roses. "Eomma, I bought roses to remember you" I smile and walk back to the streets.

--------------------------------------------------------

HOW WAS IT?
SORRY ITS SHORT.

VOTE BLACK ROSES HOMIE!
LOVE Y'ALL