four

Y/N'S POV

It was morning and I already woke up as my daily morning routine.

I got to the ponytail and done! All set up. I got my purse and my back heading downstairs.

"Morning mom, dad and annoying brother" I went to mark and ruffle his hair.

"Morning sweety" my mom and dad said. "Going to work sweety" I nod at my mom. I take the toast and headed to the doorway.

"Sweety is still early" my dad said. "Sorry dad but I have to go pick some new fresh flower" my dad nod. "Have fun at work" I bow to them and went outside.

I open my car door and start the engine. What a beautiful day. I drove off to the place where I usually pick fresh flowers.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

*Bang! Bang! Bang!*

I went here to the shooting basement. I don't have work to do so shooting is my favourite. I put down the gun and went upstairs.

I went to the kitchen looking so cold water. I take the cold water and drink.

Hold on! "Where is everybody?" The maid come to me. "Sir, all of them went out" I hissed and nod. "Thankyou for your inform. Go back to work" she went and continue her work.

I went upstairs until the house phone ringing. I pick it up and it's from my uncle.

"Hello uncle" - jungkook
"Jungkook my boi, how are you?" - uncle
"I'm fine as usual, how was the garden?" - jungkook
"The garden seem nice jungkook. Aigoo you should come and visit me boi" - uncle
"Hm. (I look at the clock) maybe I can go and visit today" - jungkook
"Okey boi. See you later" - uncle
"Bye" - jungkook

I ended the call and smile. He is the only family I had. He own this one garden. So beautiful. Just like eomma.

I went upstairs and get ready to visit my uncle.

Y/N'S POV
An hour drive

Almost there. This place I'm going is my favourite place, he alway had the best flower in all Seoul. His flower are fresh all the time.

As soon as I arrive, I went to see him. "Mr.Choi" I smile and bow to him. "Aigoo y/n finally you came" he smile.

"Nae it has been a long time hehe" I smile and look at him. "Picking exactly the same roses?" I nod fastly and he this bunch of roses that he already pack.

"For you, I knew you will come" I smile and hug him. "Y/n how about you come inside. Maybe some tea" he walk to ward inside as I follow him. I can't say no am I?

We both sit at the table and his tea is very nice. It has been so long I never get to well this kind with someone. I had think of me just like granfather. Hm.

As we drink out tea, we heard the door open and someone calling. "Uncle! I'm here" Mr. Choi look at someone behind me. "I'm here boii"

When I turn around and look at the familiar guy. Have I see him before? Both of us looking at eachother eyes and not bothering hearing Mr. Choi calling.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I park my car as I saw a white car park here. Probably a visitor. I took out some food for him because that who I am to my uncle.

I went inside "Uncle! I'm here" is there anyone even home? I hard something in the kitchen. "I'm here boii" I smile and went to the kitchen.

As I went there, there is a girl with my uncle as soon as she turn around. Was that the girl from the flower shop? Wait what? Both of us had our eyes on each other.

I heard my uncle calling. "Both of you? Do you know eachother?" We both nod and she smile at me. I cant help it, I smile at her.

What a tiny world.

---------------------------------------------------------

HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE THE NEW CH AND THE NEW FF

SEE YA LATER!
BYR