seventeen

AT THE FLOWER SHOP
Y/N'S POV

"I'm going to miss you guys. Take care of the shop for me okey. I wouldn't be here about 2/3 month" I pull away from the hug and they nod. " We will y/n" jisoo said.

Lisa lean into and whisper "Btw y/n who is the handsome guy over there?" I smile. I was about to response until rose response for me. "That is Jeon Jungkook,y/n's boyfriend. Right y/n?" Should I shook or nod?

I felt an arm wrap around me and I look at the person. "I am her boyfriend. Don't worry girls,I'm going to take care of this cutiepie" he punch my cheek and I start to blush.

They all aw and I just like. "What the heck?". Jungkook take my wrist and I look at him. "Should we go now baby?" I nod and give them a last hug before I leave. "Bye guys" I said. "Bye y/n"

In the car~

I sigh and look at him. "You know you were only supposed to be my boyfriend just for a day right?" I look at him and he smirk. "Yeah,your friend rose there seems to recognise me as your boyfriend. Do you really want them to know our breaking up story?" I shook my head and look out of the window.

"Here" I look at what he handed to me. It's a phone. "You give me a phone?" He nod while driving.

"This is your new phone. You can use only text and call. The boys contact and my contact only in there." I nod and look at him again. "What about my parents contact?"

"You can contact them with my office phone in the house." I nod and look at the phone. "Thankyou" he nod and I smile again. "Are you hungry?" He said. I look at him and nod faster.

"Let's go eating then" bmhe drive us to the eating place.

At lunch~

I look at the window nect to our table after jungkook done with our order. I look at those two couple smooching around. I kinda like to have a boyfriend but I have my own reason.

"Why are you looking at them?" I look at Jungkook and shook my head with a smile. I look around and I look at my nails.

"Have you had a boyfriend before?or you just looking at them because you remind of your ex?" I gasp and shook my head.

"I never had a boyfriend nor my first kiss. I like the couples being so sweet but I never get a chance to love" he look at me. "Why?" I smile. "Just nothing. I never interested in the guy that loves me for who I am"

I look down and I can feel he is staring. I look up and smile. "What about you?do you have one?" He shook his head. "I'm a guy with a lot of money. Girls are killing to have me" I nod.

I look Infront of me and I see my bestfriend. I smile and call out her name. "Somi!" I waved at her and she see me. She waved back and went to me.

I stood up and hug her. After we both hug. She smile. "What are you doing here?" I said. "I'm having a lunch here. What about you?" I smile. "I'm having a lunch too but with someone"

She smile. "Who?" I point at Jungkook and she look at him. But when I look at her,she had those shocking freaking face same goes as Jungkook.

"Oppa?" She said. Oppa? What!? I look at Jungkook ."Sis?" Jungkook said. Wait what sis!?

Jungkook is Somi's brother and Somi is Jungkook's sister? What!?

-----------------------------------------------------------

HEYY HOPE YOU GUYS LIVE THIS NEW CHAPTER
VOTE IT IF YOU LOVE IT.

STAY AND READ FOR MORE
LOVE Y'AL💜💜💜