twenty one

2 MONTH
Y/N'S POV

It has been 2 month already since I live here. They keep me safe from something that trying to get me.

Jungkook has been working all day and it's been a long time I didn't see him coming home or getting out from his office and room.

I'm at the kitchen baking some cupcake for Jungkook,since Jin always said Jungkook skip his meal.

"Y/n,I will send you to jungkook office and I let you send this food to him okey?" I nod happily. I finally can see him later.

At his office~

I'm on my way to his office happily bringing his food.

Before i turn the doorknob I heard a very loud bang inside and I froze there. I lean my ears to the door and listen.

"What do you mean?" "I never thought you're such a caring guy jungkook. Where is that cold,bad biggest mafia I heard huh?" Mafia? Jungkook is a mafia? "I won't let her go. Let her free and let me handle the money. I will get the money for you" what is he talking about. Should I go inside?

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"JUST GET OUT!" He raise his both hands up. "I'm going." He laugh and went out of my office.

That was JB the leader of GOT7. He flew back yesterday. He wants to get y/n after 4 days. But I won't let him,I'm in love with her and I have to keep her safe.

*Ring ring ring*

My office phone rang and I push the button to answer it.

"Mr. Jeon there is a lunch for you" - secretary
"I didn't other lunch" - jungkook
"Actually, Ms. Y/n send you this earlier" - secretary.

I gasp and end the call. I went out and went to my secretary table outside.

"Where is the food?" She handed me the food and I open the first container and it's still hot. She was here.

I ran to the elevator and try to search for her. After I get to the mall down level I try to find her,no where to find. I hope she doesn't here anything. Y/n where are you?

I went back to my office and eat my meal in my office. I was staring at the food thinking of her. What if she heard? What if she ran away?

I look at the piece of paper beside the container. I pick it out and read.

" Dear Jungkook,

       I bought you food don't forget to eat. Don't ever skip. See you at home later

                                    Love,y/n "

At home?at home! I take my meal and also my blazer and went out of the office. I look at my secretary. "Don't ever tell anyone where I go and I take my early day off. I went home thankyou" I rush toward the elevator and went away.

At home~

I get inside tiring and seeing taehyung and jimin Hyung at the living room like always playing games.

"Hyung,have you seen y/n?" Both of them nod without answering my question. "Where is she?" Jimin Hyung pointed upstairs. "She went upstairs probably sleeping." I nod and went upstairs.

I'm infront of her door. I knock her door incase probably she was awake. I knock three times already but no answering. I exhale and open the door.

There she is cover with blanket sleeping.

I smile that she is here. Probably she doesn't hear. I went out and leave to my room.

Y/N'S POV

He went to my room just now and I was just pretend to sleep. I know everything now.

[Flashback]

"Jin!" Jin came from upstairs and went to me. "What's wrong y/n? You look a bit pale and you have dry tears on your cheek" I sniffed and hug him.

He ask me to sit on the couch and wipe out my tears. "Tell me what's wrong?" I look at him. "Is it true that Jungkook is a biggest mafia in Seoul?" He look away and nod slowly.

"How d'ya know?" I bite my lips. "I heard jungkook talking with someone at his office today" he look down. "We're all mafia y/n. We're the biggest mafia in Seoul but not all of us are good. We just do what they want us to do and we get paid"

"What am I doing here Jin?" Jin look at me and hold my hand. "That. You have to listen from him yourself." Jin smile and I just really look down. " Don't be. I'm sure have a reason for all of this"

[End flashback]

I kept thinking about what Jin said. He must had a good reason. I close my eyes and went to sleep. I will see him tonight alone.

-----------------------------------------------------------

HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE THIS NEW CH. I HAVENT HAD ANY IDEA AND ALSO I WAS BUSY ALL DAY,I DIDNT HAVE TIME TO WRITE A NEW CH.

BUT HERE I AM LOLOL
STAY AND READ FOR MORE
LOVE Y'ALL💜💜