seven

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I hung up the call and smile. Why am i smilling for?argh. I look at the paper and start working.

Until someone came inside my office. "Jungkook?" I look up and it's taehyung Hyung. I look at my paper again. "What?".

"I came here sending you the file about the daughter of Seoul's president." I nod. "Did they say when they need her?" I look at Hyung.

"Probably after 3 month? The thing is about money jungkook." I furrowed my eyebrow. "Fine you may go. Thank you Hyung" he bow and go to exit.

Okey let see.

I open the smile. The first thing I was shock is that the president daughter is someone I know. "Y/n? You're the daughter of the Seoul's president?" I look at her picture clearly.

It is her. I look at everything about her. Interesting. I don't want to hurt her but- wait!? Why do I care actually??she will go back to her daddy again btw.

I close the file and think. How?

*Ding*

I look at my phone and look at the text. It's from her.

" Jungkook,the double date will be tonight. I hope I get to see you. Here is the address *** ****. Be there at 7. Wear something nice.💜 " - y/n

I smile at how cutely she send me this text. Then I just got a brain storm.

Can I just take her after the dinner and kidnap her tonight? I maybe will think about the plan now.

Y/N'S POV

I send a text to jungkook and sighed. Would he like the ideas? Aish! Out of many guy in Seoul y/n,why him you choose?

I growl and heard someone talking to me. "What is all the growling y/n?you seem stress. Here I bought food." Jennie said. I smile. "Nothing. Thanks for the food."

She smile. "I'll be outside okey." I nod and she walk off.

Of course I'm stress out. I just ask a handsome stranger to go on a double date with me. I face palm myself.

Skip that night~

I was wearing a dark blue dress with free hair curly freestyle. This date will not be look ugly hehe.

"So sis,where is your boyfriend?" I gulp and look at my brother. "He will be here. I'm sure" I look at the time. Where is he?

"Sorry I'm late baby" I slowly look beside me and I look at him. Wow. He look so handsome with black suit. He looks less stranger. Wait! Did he just call me baby?

I look at him leaning into me. He peck my forehead!?

"I'm sorry" he said. I smile. "It's okey,you're not that late" I smile and he went to sit next to me.

"Hm. Jungkook this is my brother Mark and his girlfriend also my best friend Rose. Guys this is my boyfriend Jungkook" I smile and look at him.

"Nice to meet you." He said and bow. I look at his smile and that smile really attractive. "Did your mother had told you before that it is rude to stare at people?" I shot up and look at jungkook smirk.

"Oh our mother did teach us that but I can seem like y/n had forgotten" I became red and death glare him. "What? It's not like your stare will bring me to death" Mark said.

I can hear someone chuckle and it's him. I look at him with my wtf is that face. "Don't be mad baby" he took my hand and kiss it. Damn this boii.

During dinner~

"So y/n n jungkook where did you guys first met?" Rose said to us. I look at Jungkook and he look at me.

"We met at the grocery" I said while jungkook said " we met at her flower shop" both of us had different answer. No. I look at Jungkook in disbelieve.

I look at Infront of us. "Our first met was at the flower shop exactly. I maybe forgot." I smile.

"Aw that is so cute. You guys should kiss" rose said and I was shock to her question. I'm not gonna kiss this handsome boii. Gosh!

I felt my chin get turn facing him and he lean into me. "We can let them waiting since you keep spacing out baby" then he give me a quick peck.

Wth!? What just happen? I touch my lips in shock and just become red.

"Did I just see my sister being red right now just because her boyfriend kiss her?" I look at my brother. He laugh. I seriously want to attack him but maybe later.

After dinner~

"Bye y/n,bye Jungkook" Rose said. "Take care of my sister" Mark said to Jungkook. "I would take a "good" care of her". He look at me and I look away.

After they drove off since Rose and Mark needs to go somewhere before getting home. I was in the car with jungkook since he wants to take me home.

Strange. He is not taking me home. "Jungkook? My home was that way" I look at him when he is driving. "We're not going back to your house. I'm taking you somewhere" I nod and just quiet.

Where?

-----------------------------------------------------------

IS THIS ACTUALLY JUNGKOOK PLAN?
WHAT HAPPEN NEXT TIME?

STAY AND READ FOR MORE
LOVE Y'ALL
STAN JUNGKOOK❤️