twenty five

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Yo boy,why are you sleeping here?you will get a muscle pain tomorrow. Go upstairs and sleep." I look around and yeah I kinda ended up sleeping on the couch. But what am I doing?

I look at the time and it was almost 12 am. I yawned and nodded and Hoseok Hyung.

I went upstairs following by Hoseok at my back. I was holding my doorknob not yet turning until I have the urge to look at y/n's room.

Wait!? Y/n!? My sleepy eyes that were almost close had open up so wide. I ran to her room and burst inside.

"Y/n!" No sign of her. Her bed is empty. I open her closet and her stuff also clothes are still they. I went to her bathroom and she is not there. I get nervous and panic. Where is she!?

The I realize something. She went out when we're talking on the stairs. She was out and I was waiting for her on the couch and ended up sleeping.

No! I went out of her room and started shout every door. "Y/n is missing!" I shouted.

Then all of them coming out. "What's wrong jungkook? Why are you shouting in the middle of the night?" Namjoon Hyung said.

I flip my hair back and look at him. "Y/n is missing. She went out but she never came back. That is why Hoseok hyung found me downstairs sleeping. I was waiting for her."

"Did you check every circle of the house?" I sighed. "Not yet but I can sense she will never be back"

Taehyung Hyung came to me and pat my back. "Calm down jungkook. Just get some rest,we will go looking for her tomorrow. Just think positive that she is fine." I nod.

Where is she? I miss her. I hope she will be okey.

Y/N'S POV

I felt my head spinning. I try to open my eyes until I see nothing but just a dark room. What am I doing here? How did I get here?

I felt my both hands and legs get tied up.

I try to break it but it just to tight. "Help! Help!" I felt nothing. I try to remember how I get here until things shot me up.

[Flashback]

"So yln do you mind if I want to say something?" I smile. "Sure yugyeom."

"I heard you know jungkook" my smile faded once I heard him saying his name. "Yes and how do you know?"

"Y/n,he is the biggest mafia in Seoul. Plus I'm his Brother."

I look at him in shocked. "You mean you are?" He smile. "No. I'm a good guy." I smile. "Hang on,I'll buy as a coffee would you like that?"

I nodded and he went to go and buy at the stall truck.

Awhile after that,I look at the coffee infront of me and smile. "Here is your coffee ma'am" I smile. "Thankyou".

He went to sit next to me and I sip my coffee. Weird. Does it taste this much?

"What's wrong?" I nodded. "This coffee taste weird and-" I felt my head hurt. "Did you out something in the coffee?" I look at him. He shook his head but he snap his finger. "Maybe a bit of antidote that make you faint for awhile" he look at me in smirk.

He what!? Then I felt that I want to faint. "Why did you-" before I finish my speak,I only can see blackout.

[End of flashback]

Now I remember. Wait! yugyeom give me that kind of antidote? But he said he was a good guy.

By then I heard door opening.

"You're awake? finally. It's easy to talk with you while you're done sleeping."

I look at him. "Who are you?"

He laugh sarcastic. "Right. You only knew Jungkook. Well then,hi i'm Jaebum but JB for short."

"What am I doing here?" He look at me and smile. "You will take something that I want from you." I scoffed. "After will you let me go?"

He hummed. "No. I won't let you go. It is so easy to let you go. We have to kill you after that. So that" he lean closer. "You will never say a word to anyone or to the cop about us"

"You will never get away that easy. Jungkook will get you" he laughed. "Jungkook?I thought you want to stay away from him. Will you actually believe that jungkook will help and rescue like in the comic. 'oh Romeo help me romeo' just dream princess. He will never get here"

My eyes started watering after I heard that. He will come and help me. I'm sure. "Well then,good to have a word with you. Bbye now" he leave while I had my tears drop in my face.

"I'm sure Jungkook will safe me. J-jungkook p-please i-i n-need y-ou" I look down crying and hoping that someone will be here.

-------------------------------------------------------

HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE IT THIS NEW CHAPTER.
LOVE IT JUST VOTE IT💜

STAY AND READ FOR MORE GUYS
LOVE Y'ALL
❤️❤️❤️