three

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I get home early before them well because they need to take care of the body.

The maid come to me do they routine. Take off my coat and my case. I look at them. "Here is the roses, place them in the vase with water. I don't want to see my roses die. Put at the center of the room." They nod and I went upstairs to my room.

I went to my room and sit at the edge of the bed. I take out my wrist watch and my phone put them on the lamp table.

"Y/n" why is she is in my head? Is she stuck in there? I cant be in love with her.

I get too much in my head until someone scared me to death. "JUNGKOOK!" I look at he person. It's Jimin hyung. Damn I want to smack his head so much.

"Yah are you crazy!? You are lucky I didn't take out my gun". He laugh at me. "You are the one who crazy. Boy we kept calling you from downstair and you didnt even answer. I'm worried so I went inside your room seeing you spacing out again"

I rolled my eyes. "I'll be down in a bit" he nod and ruffles my hair. "I hate that you know that". He stick his tongue out at me. "That is why I love it cause you hate it" he ran before I want to catch him. Weirdo.

Before I get downstairs. I've thinking. Are we going to meet eachother after tonight? I shook my head and went out.

Y/N'S POV

"Mom! Mark! I'm home" I went inside the house. "Sweety, you're home how is work? " I smile.

"It's great mom, where is mark?" Then I heard my brother voice. "I'm here, hey lit sis" he ruffle my hairs. "I hate that ruffle thing". He laugh. "But I love them".

I rolled my eyes and look at mom. "Mom look at mark, my hair is messy" my mom glare at him as I hug my mom.

"Mark, you know your sister doesn't like ruffle" mark was gasp. He mouthed at me. 'You are such a baby' I stick my tongue out.

"Mom, I'm headed to my room first and take a shower. I'll be having dinner later. " my mom nod and I went to my room.

I put all my thing on my table. I was standing infront of my table and kept thinking about the guy. Well he seems hot in those black outfit.

I smile to myself until I got a call. Its rose. I pick up and put my phone on my ear.

"Hey" - y/n
"Hey y/n, are you home yet?" - rose
"Yes i'm home. Why?" - y/n
"Me and the girls was just worried about you" - rose
"I'm fine. I got to go. I need a shower" - y/n
"Okey bye y/n" -rose
"Bye" - y/n

I smile to myself how caring they are. I took my towel and went to the bathroom. I stop infront of the bathroom.

"I didn't get his name" I palm my own face. He did get my name but I didn't. That is just great. So great. I walk to the bathroom and get my shower own.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"why are you guys staring at me?" All of them are definitely staring.

"Did you buy this roses?" Jin hyung said. He is the oldest and a mother material. I nod. "Yes what's wrong with that?" They all shook their heads as they can't ask again because of the changing tone I use.

"If there is nothing can I go?" Namjoon hyung signal me to go. I went back upstair and to my room again.

Probably I need a bath to refresh myself. I took my towel and went to the bathroom.

---------------------------------------------------------

SO YEAH I GUESS I'LL BE UPDATE BLACK ROSES DURING LOVE PYSCHO. SO HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE IT.

LOVE Y'ALL