eight

JUNGKOOK'S POV

she is sleeping while I was driving. I kept looking at her as I was driving. Am I doing it right? I don't care,I just need the money.

I look at her. She is so fragile and pure. Ah!

*Beep beep beep*

I took out my phone and answer the call.

"Hey where are you?" - Jin
"I'm on my way home" - jungkook
"You better. The boys went to the club and I'm going to be here" - Jin
"Okey Hyung. I'll be there any moment" - jungkook
"Okey. Bye" - Jin
"Bye" - jungkook

He hung up the call and I look at her again.

Good thing the boys were going to the club. I hate club. Noises and darkness. I'm only at home when they went to the club. I sighed.

Y/N'S POV
At Jungkook's house

I yawn and look at the outside. Sun shine? I must be sleeping so damn hard last night. Hold on. This is not my room! Smell boyish- wait am I at Jungkook's room? I look around no sign of him.

I went up and go to the room Infront of the bed. As I open it is a bathroom. Huge! I walk to the sink and just wash my face.

After that I went downstairs and smell a good food. Who cooks this early of the morning? As I walk to the kitchen. I see a guy with an apron cooking in the kitchen. He seem to notice me and turns to me.

"Good morning. It's good you finally awake. I make breakfast. Enjoy" he smile. I sat Infront of the food. It smells nice.

I look at him. "Thank you for the food hm Mr-" he look at me and laugh. "Just call me Jin,nice to meet you y/n" I shock. How does he know my name? Probably jungkook told him. "Hm Jin,where is jungkook?"

He look at me. "Jungkook went to the practise room for awhile. He will be here later" he walk toward me and ruffle my hairs. "Hey I hate doing that" I growl. He just chuckled.

After breakfast~

After breakfast,me and Jin were sitting on the couch at the living room talking something random.

Then I see jungkook walking toward us. "Morning jungkook" he smile. "Morning y/n" I stood up and walk toward him. "Come on. You gotta send me home jungkook." I smile.

He look at me and smile. "Wait me outside I gotta change first" I nod and went outside.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I sigh. "You really are going to let her go?" I nod. "I just gotta follow my plan that I have been working. Just let GOT7 stay away from my work."

Jin nod. "I can see you like her jungkook" I look at him. "I won't." I walk to my room and change my clothes.

After changing I see her there leaning onto my car. "Let's go" she went inside and buckle her seatbelt. I smile and drive off there

"Jungkook?" I hummed in response. "Can I tell you why do you have that black rose tattoo?" I look at her and I look at my arms.

Right because I'm wearing short sleeve. I smile. "Maybe one day I'll tell you. Right now I cant." She nod and I look at the road.

A long ride she was spacing out at the window. I smile.

Arrived at her house~

"I gotta go inside then" she smile. "Hold on" I walk out side and went to her. "Would I see you again?" I said.

"If destiny wouldn't go anywhere maybe yes" she smile. I peck her forehead. Without realise.

"You know we make a deal that you're being my boyfriend just for a day and that was last night" her cheeks going red.

I look an excuse and see her brother by the window. I lean into her ears and said "your brother is watching silly" and she give me that oh face.

"I'm going now" I went to the car and wave goodbye to her. I drove off and think.

Was that really my excuse?

----------------------------------------------------------

HOW WAS IT?HOW WAS IT?

STAY AND READ FOR MORE
LOVE Y'ALL