nineteen

Y/N'S POV
NIGHT TIME~

I open my eyes seeing around the room. Dark. Must be night time. I stood up and grab my towel and went to shower.

Dining table~

"Hey everybody" I smile at the boys. "Hi y/n" all of them said except for Suga. Jungkook look at me and came near me. I smile at him.

"I'm going to my office for awhile to get the file. Don't do stupid things and don't talk if they speak nonsense. Okey?" I nod and lean near me. He might want to peck me and he did. He peck on my forehead and take his leave.

"Y/n,sit down,let me serve you dinner. Boys you can go now." All of them nod and went different ways. I probably having dinner late at night.

After they gone is just me and suga while Jin still getting my food. Suga sit just next to me and say.

"Don't be full of yourself y/n,one day you will know the truth" I look at him and he look at. He stood up and walk away.

His word keep confusing me. Until Jin's arrive with a plate. " Here you go y/n eat up. I'll be here with you" he smile.

I smile back and look at my food. "Is there something wrong with the food?" I look at him. "Nothing. I'm just thinking" he furrowed his eyebrow and say. "What are you thinking about. I'm here to listen."

I sighed and said. "Suga oppa said that I don't have to be full of myself and one day I will know the truth. What does he mean?" He look at me.

"Probably he just want to scare you. Don't worry about him. He is the guy likes to creep someone hell out" I giggle and he motion me to eat.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was on my way to my office and someone all of my co-workers is still here. I went to my desk and search for the file until my door suddenly closem

"Well well Jeon Jungkook. Having fun at home with your girlfriend?" I look at the person that's talking. "How the hell you get in here yugyeom?" He smirk.

"I have my way" I stop what I'm searching and get ready my gun. "What are you doing here?" He walk towards me and sit infront of me.

"I came here to ask how is she?you really are unbelievable. You know that one day she will find out who you are." I scoffed. "She will not and never find out. Just don't harm her"

He stood up. "Or what?" I lean closer to him. "Or I put a gun on your head. Just wait until I pull the trigger and your head with your brain explode" I put the gun on his head.

"If you try to do that,I might do this" he put the gun on my chest that is direct to my heart. "Let see how a big mafia die by some another big mafia. Remember Jungkook,I had eyes. All of us had"

I pull away the gun from his head and he did the same.

"We won't harm her if the money is on our hand. But if it won't, I'm sure you know" he walk out of my office and I just grunted there.

"I have to had that money faster. I won't let them harm her. Never" why does my heart racing in sudden.

Have I fallen for her?

----------------------------------------------------------

HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE THIS CHAPTER
LIKE IT OR LOVE IT JUST VOTE

STAY AND READ FOR MORE
LOVE Y'ALL
💜💜💜