THE WIZRD: Part III

FUTURE POV:

It's been two weeks since I've seen her. I can't stop thinking about her either. I don't know anything about this girl other than her name and it's driving me crazy. Ok, well that's not entirely true, I found her Instagram and apparently her and Esco are best friends now. I don't know why but that shit got me tight.

You know why.

Ok, I know why. I want to be the one getting to know her and shit, not him. I sound jealous as fuck right now and of my own best friend. I don't know why, E don't want her that way at all. I can tell he's strictly on some friendship shit with her. I wanted so badly to ask him for her number, but I didn't need him snooping around, not yet anyway. I needed to see if I was into this girl or if I was just trying to fuck her. Damn, that sounds bad. I said I was gonna get my relationships together this year but it's hard and I'm not sure if I'm really ready. And I don't wanna mess over another woman. I'm thirty-five, it's time out for these games. Baby girl might just be the one to get me to act right.

Maybe I could try reaching out through Instagram. That's easy and no pressure. But I didn't wanna follow her. The last thing I needed was for @theshaderoom to find out and pick up the story. Fucking vultures. I can't do anything without them getting all over it. I'll slide in her DM's then let her decide if she even wants to respond to me. Now or never Nayvadius, now or never.

@future: Hello beautiful.

That was weak as fuck. She probably gets hundreds of those basic ass messages every day, but I'm not gone unsend it. I just need to see.

MELANIE POV:

An Instagram DM came through while I recorded a video of Miami twerking in the booth but I didn't bother to check it. I was with my girl right now. We were laughing and having the time of our life. I told her I was gonna send it to JT and she started showing out even more. I'm glad to see my friend in better spirits this past week. After that last kickback she dragged me to we've been chilling a little more an I can tell it's been good for her. I made fast friends with Esco and we've been hanging out a ton lately. There's been a couple rumors that we're dating but the news cycle moves so fast that the story didn't really gain any traction. He told me he was thankful for that. When I asked why he said he knew someone who was into me. I racked my brain trying to figure out who it could be but came up empty. It had to be someone who saw me on his Instagram or something. The only friend I knew of his was Future and I knew it couldn't be him.