THE WIZRD: Part X

YUNG MIAMI POV:

Tonight's been a blast. I got my baby, my niggas, and one of my best friends out partying with me. The only thing that can make this better is JT being home.

No sulking tonight, she'd hate to know you on that shit.

I watched as my man talked to his friends before I saw a familiar face in the crowd, Nayvadius. Fuck. Quickly searching for Mel to give her the heads up I realized she'd slipped out of our section and hadn't come back just yet.

"Shit. I'll just text her." I said under my breath.

Mel 🤪
Hey girl, I don't know where you are but just a heads up, Future is here and he's in our section. Hit me back and let me know you're safe, please.
Read 11:47 PM

She read it so I know she's good at least for now. Hopefully, this night doesn't take a turn for the worst.

FUTURE POV:

I had no plans on going out tonight but when my man Southside hit me up I couldn't refuse. I wonder why they chose Onyx, though. Must be entertaining some outta town guests. I ain't even really wanna step so I decided to keep the fit simple: all black & my diamonds dancing.

Walking up the steps to VIP I heard, "MY MANS IS HERE Y'ALL!" This nigga is drunk. We gone have a good night.

After speaking to and dapping up everybody I knew I went to chill with Southside and Miami. She looks nervous but maybe she's just stressed from work. Before I had a chance to ask Southside pulled me to the side to ask me about Melanie of all people.

"So?" he said quiet as hell.

"First of all, we in the club, why the fuck are you whispering? Second, so what?" I said trying not to laugh.

"So you smacking Melanie or what nigga? Caresha told me y'all went on a lil date. I see you out here tryna change your ways nigga." he said with that goofy ass smile on his face.

"Yeah, we went on a date. I treat all my bitches good." I said laughing. "But nah for real, I took her out but I didn't fuck her. She on some wild shit right now."

Not entirely true.

"Is she on some wild shit or is she requiring something of you that you aren't used to?" he said leaving me kinda stuck. I've never thought about it in that way before.

"I just don't think we're ready for each other right now that's all man." I said, trying to shut this conversation down.

"Hm, so you won't be at all upset then if I tell you she's here and she's got her ass in another man's face?" he said with a mischievous glint in his eyes looking at something past us.

I followed the path of his eyes to Melanie in an all red fit, nearly fucking this nigga in his section. Before I could stop myself I pulled out my phone to call her. I watched her look at her phone, roll her eyes, ignore my call, and then proceed to turn around and whisper in this red ass niggas ear.

Mad ain't even the word right now.

She wants me to punish her lil ass. Who the fuck does she think she is anyway? She is MINE.

No, she isn't.

Sighing, I decided it's time for me to go before I embarrass her and myself. I'll handle her privately.

Melanie 🖤
I'm gone handle your ass. Don't think I didn't see the lil show you was putting on tonight.
Delivered

After saying goodnight to everyone I was on my way out.

"Melanie, Melanie, Melanie, I got something for you."