THE WIZRD: Part XI

KELLY POV:

I watched Melanie carefully as she walked into my home. She's sinfully beautiful. The perfect body, a pretty little face, skin smoother than silk, and a head full of hair. I've gotta have her for myself.

"Get comfortable lil mama." I said, before going to my room to get undressed myself. I decided to just grab a t-shirt for her too. I'm sure she's ready to get outta that tight ass dress she has on.

"Here you go, beautiful."

"Thank you, Kelly." Mel said smiling at me.

I watched as she searched for the bathroom before I just told her where it was. While she changed I made us some snacks and headed to my room with everything.

"Kelly?"

How does she manage to even talk cute? And why do I feel like this is dangerous?

"I'm in here babydoll." I called out to her.

"Wow, you look even better in my clothes than I do." I said eyeing her closely.

"Well thank you handsome."

"Come lay down with papa." I said barely about a whisper while I watched her glide to the other side of the bed.

"Do you plan on sharing those Sour Patch Kids?"

"Anything for my baby."

"Pause, Kelly you ain't my man. You gotta work for that position big daddy." she said stroking my face while she stared into my eyes.

I can't help myself any longer.

Leaning in I began kissing her with so much force it shocked me. I can tell it surprised her cause for a second she was frozen before she started to kiss me back. Caressing her thighs while I'm tonguing her down is definitely my new favorite past time. If the kisses are this good I know the pussy is A1.

"Let me eat the pussy Mel, we don't have to fuck, I just wanna taste it a lil." I whispered in her ear while playing with the pussy. "All you have to do is tell me you want it baby and I'll do it."

MELANIE POV:

"Do it baby. Eat this pussy." I said, looking him dead in the eye.

I can't believe I'm really about to have sex with a stranger. I don't know what I'm on right now but I know this, tonight I'm gonna have fun with this man.

FUTURE POV:

Melanie is playing games with me. I can't believe she had the audacity to embarass me that way in the club. I'm gone fix her lil ass though, this ain't even shit to be worried about right now.

Going to the studio tonight is the only thing that's gonna make this better.

EscoMo

Aye bruh, meet me at the studio in an hour.

Read 12:01 AM

"Can't believe she even got me feeling this shit." I said to myself as I backed out of the parking lot of the club and headed to the studio.