This Turbulence Is Beautiful

(Smut Ahead!!!)

My face breaks into a uncontrollable smile . "Evelyn" I whisper. "You came to see me". Why am I so happy about that she's here? I've missed her. She was the only person I could rely on. When everyone walked away from me, turned their backs, she was always there to cheer me up. To help me. She was my best friend, is that normal for your therapist. She's the only one I have left.

"Of course Oliver, I've missed you" She sent me a gentle smile. I ran up to her and hugged her tightly lifting her up off the floor. She let out a cute little giggle that I couldn't help but smile wider at.

"Look at you" I said stepping back a bit and looking at her appearance. She wasn't dressed how I normally saw her, she looked comfortable. She wore a simple pair of black skinnies, a Linkin Park top, a leather jacket and Doc's.

She blushed. "Yeah, I'm here as your visitor, not your therapist today" She started to play with my fingers. "Is there anywhere else we can go? Everyone seems to be staring at us". She whispered.

I tare my eyes away from her and look to see most of the guys in the room on the edge of their seats. I pull a disgusted face at them all and wrap my arm around Evelyn's waist, pulling her out the room and to mine.

As we entered my room she let out a cute gasp. "God! I've seen pictures of this place, but it doesn't do justice this is amazing!" She says in awe.

"Yeah" I whisper half-heartily.

"What's wrong, Oli?" She says her hand now caresses my cheek. My hand goes over hers, and smile at her touch, happy in my friends comfort.

I slowly take her hand away from my face and loosely lock our fingers together as I walk over to the bed.

I sit down and she stands in front of me between my legs, holding each others hands. "A lot of stuff really"

"We have two hours" She says flashing me her beautiful smile.

"Firstly I made a friend" She looked hopeful. "But then he kind of turned on me" Her face dropped.

She sat on my knees has I leaned on my hands behind me. "Oh, do you know anything that might have caused that?" She said messing with my hair that has fallen in front of my face.

"Well we got in trouble-" She shook her head laughing slightly. "Some nurse tried hitting on me, I shouted out about my sexuality, he seemed fine with it. One of the rules is not to have any sort of sexual relation to guests or staff, and someone must of found out and told or something because I think that was what we got in trouble for. Anyway we were set down to like the basement, and there are a lot of crazy people down there, and Josh, that's his name-" She smiled and nodded. "Well he kind of made a move on me and then when we were released back up here he ignored me and was talking shit and stuff"

She let out a large breath. "Wow!" She scratched the back of her head.

"Yeah, but I don't want to talk about it." I laughed, I had literally told her the whole story, there's something about her that makes it so easy to open up to her, she's so easy to talk to, she listens, unlike anyone else ever did.

I fell back completely and looked at the ceiling. I felt her get off my leg and crawl up to me on the bed, she placed her chin on my chest. "So you like him then" She says with a smirk.

"What? No!" I said my voice higher than normal.

"Come on, we both you just lied to me then. Anyway I can tell by the way you look when you talk about him" She wiggled her eyebrows.

I groaned rubbing my face with my hands. "I just can't stop thinking about him. He has a girlfriend you know, they're in his room, right now, fucking each others brains out. And I can't help but wish it was me instead of her. But he'll never feel the same I mean he's straight for god sake!" My voice sounded rough and angry. "I just want to forget about him" I said after awhile.

Silence. Our breathing was all that could be heard. Evelyn was drawing little patterns on my chest with her dainty fingers. In one swift movement she was straddling me. She looked at me with her big, brown, innocent eyes. For some reason I lost myself in them. "Maybe I can help" She whispered. I had sat up by now and the distance between out lips was decreasing.

My eyes fluttered closed as her hot, minty breath hit my lips. I licked my lips, I felt myself craving her, her taste. Her hands were running through my hair. Our lips still hadn't touched yet and it was driving me crazy.

I opened my eyes, curious to why she still hadn't kissed me. She was chewing on her bottom, red lipstick-covered lip, and staring at mine. My hands glided up her back under her top. "Oliver-" She started but I cut her off when I crashed my lips onto hers.

Without hesitation I flipped up over, so I was now on top. Her legs wrapped around my waist. At some point she had taken her shoes off, leaving her in bare feet. I started to grind against her, biting her earlobe slightly. "Oliver-" She manage to gasp out. She was going to say something, but yet again I cut her off, but this time by slipping my hand into her jeans and feeling her through her underwear. She squirmed and arched her back as I hit a sweet spot.

"Fuck me!" She growled.

"With pleasure" I replied. I slipped my hand out of her jeans and pulled of her top and threw it across the room, shortly followed with her doing the same with mine. She sat up her legs wrapped around my waist still. She moved up and down, with each movement I felt my jeans get tighter. I fumbled but undid her jeans and she shimmied them down to her ankles as I stood up and took mine off, she kicked off her jeans. Leaving us both in our under-ware. She knelt at the end of the bed in front of me. She looked into my eyes as she gripped the waistline of my boxers. She pulled them down slowly and took me into her mouth. I grasped my hands around her hair and helped her move her head. The room was filled with my grunts.

Why was I enjoying this so much? I'm gay for god-sake. But for once, ever since I met him, he left my mind and all I focused on was Evelyn.

I took myself out of her mouth. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. I pushed up back down on the bed by her shoulders.

Our lips were interlocked again and my hands explored her body. I pushed her legs apart and stroked the inside of her leg. She bit onto my bottom lip, I felt her draw blood, but I really didn't care. I pushed one finger into her suddenly and felt her moan in my mouth. I smirked at already started pushing in the second finger pumping roughly.

She gasped when I pulled them out. I kissed down her body gently. Trailing along my tongue occasionally. I kissed up her inner-thigh and spread her legs out even more. I quickly dove my tongue into her and yet again she squirmed and arched her back. She pulled at my hair, as I carried on sucking gently on her.

 __________________________________________________

Title: This Turbulence Is Beautiful by You Me At Six

I decided to stop the smut there, maybe not the kind of smut you were expecting, ooops. But shit man, Evelyn getting some there! What do you think about that?

Yeah also, the smut, it's like my second time writing it, so I feel really awkward that's it's shit or something. And don't worry I obviously know this is a Fransykes story, patience my friends.

Hope you liked the chapter it was kind of a filler!

Song on the side....If you don't know this was one of the first YMAS songs and is on their EP...it was also the first song I heard by them, and the moment when I fell in love with Josh Franceschi...all those years ago....man it feels like forever (Oh OM&M there, didn't even mean to that!)

I bit of an out of the blue update here, you see I'm going camping AGAIN this weekend, so I wont be able to update over the weekend, and this means that I'll be updating tomorrow morning as well hopefully. That should tied you over for the weekend shouldn't it!?