Going To Hell

His lips pressed firmly against mine, I felt a single tear creep in between and slide along my lips. I tried to bring my arms around Josh's waist, but realized once again they were locked firmly to the wall. I rattled my wrists around like it would break me from the shackles, but that obviously didn't work, only a lot of racket. 

Josh pulled away. He shoved his hand in his pocket and pulled out a key, he leaned over me and I soon felt the sweet release. My arms were set free. Pins and needles rushed down my arms to the tips of my fingers. I let out a sigh of relief to be in slight more comfort. 

Josh sat back down again in front of me. He saw the new bruises, darkening my wrists. He looked sadly at them and brought his lips to each bruise. 

 "There's so many things I need to tell you Oli, but I just don't know where to start" Josh sighed. He constantly ran his fingers through his hair and his face, rubbing his newly formed, young stubble. I cracked a smile at the the cute sight. 

 "You're not going to get better, Oli. Not here anyway" He took a deep breath. "I know I said that they'll help, but they won't. I was forced to say it. I'm forced to say everything, everybody is. Everything I've said to you, since you walked into the doors of this place, have been scripted." He couldn't look me in the eyes. He wanted to, his head glanced up every few seconds to let me know he was telling the truth. 

"Have you noticed how there have been no new  residents? There will be soon, because they'll be done with you, you will either be killed or thrown downstairs with the rest of them. That's what happens Oli. 

There's nothing wrong with me, I don't have a mental health issue, I don't have a murderous imaginary friend, the other Josh Franceschi does, the character. This is the real me, the one who's hopelessly in love with someone who he's forbidden to love, in love with someone who he would never imagine to be" He rested his soft hand against my cheek, now looking completely into my eyes. 

"I never in a million years, would of thought I was gay, maybe I'm not, maybe it's just you. But even though you don't know anything about me really, I know everything about you, I've read your record, but I can safely say, I'm completely, hopelessly, in love with Oliver Sykes"  

They may not have been the most beautiful words that could of ever been said, but it was Josh that had said them and with these words he took my breath away. My mum had been the last person to love me, and to be honest I didn't have the mind to love her back. So this feeling of being wanted, needed and loved, is quite strange and new to me, but I loved it. 

"Oliver" Josh hissed. "Pay attention, this is all really important" I had only just realized that I had drifted off into my own little world, just staring into his blue eyes, that glistened so beautifully in the dim torch light.  

"I am" I stuttered, I feel myself blush. A smirk pulled across his features. He leaned into me, pecking my lips, I leaned forward as he tried to pull away. "Oli" He sighed going deadly serious once again. "Everything's fake. It's all a scam. Armstrong, he's some fucked up being, that wants to just lock people, like, well, you away. So he hires people, like me, to trick people into thinking it's a real asylum" He took a deep breath. "But this time it didn't work out, because I fell in love with you. This time he's worried that he's going to be found out. He's far more dangerous than he seems Oli." 

Josh crawled over from where he was in front of me, to beside me, his back leaning against the slime wall. He rested his head upon my shoulder, then I rested mine upon his head. "You know, I was content with this job, it payed well, and it was kinda easy. But then you came along, and I realized I really was helping to destroy people. When we were down in the basement, that's where the keep all the actual ill people, I realized that these people came here to get help, to be happy again, to free themselves from their own minds, but all I've done is make it worse, I've trapped them, and I can't live with myself because of it" He lifted his head off my shoulder and looked me in the eye. "I can't do this anymore, Oli. I've got to leave, get a real job, live out my dreams, live a real life, not some fake. But I can't leave you. And leaving here, will mean leaving you, you're trapped Oli, sorry to say, but you're going to die and rot in hell like the rest of them" Josh's words turned harsh and bitter.

"Josh stop blaming yourself" That's all I could say, because I was utterly speechless and the newly revealed truth.

Josh's eyes flickered to my lips, biting at his own. I leaned in closer to him, for like the millionth time tonight.

"Franceschi!" Armstrong's voice bellowed through the room. Josh scurried away from me.

"I so shouldn't be here" He got up hurriedly fiddling with the torch to turn it off. "Shit! Shit! Shit!" He whispered repeatedly. He ran to go hide in a dark corner, trying to remain unseen.

The light bulb above me buzzed on. A few moths came hurtling towards the dim light, fascinated in the untouchable.

Armstrong strode towards me. Safe to say all I saw was red.

My finger tips started to tingle, my fists became clenched, my whole body rushed with electricity.

I missed this feeling. The feeling, of total control. My thoughts took over and looked at Armstrong, a devilish grin attached to my face. I wasn't going to die here, I wasn't going to rot. I've just got to take advantage of my mental state and that meant proceed in the thing I felt so comfortable and skilled in...to kill.

_____________________________________________ 

Title: Going To Hell by The Pretty Reckless

Yet again, sorry it's taken so long to update. 

Hope you liked it! 

This may not apply to all of you, but if you're reading my Josh Franceschi FF, just letting you know, that for the time being the second one is on hiatus.

Song on the side...bc Taylor Momsen is ultimate bae (besides me of course) and this song is just so ugh perfect! Unfortunately I couldn't go see them bc I couldn't afford it when they came to Manchester recently! 

Dedicated to juditbudai