Take Your Breath Away

I was half asleep, relaxed, peaceful, calm. Evelyn rested her head on my chest, with every breath she took, it hit my chest and relaxed me more. She traced my tattoos with her dainty fingers.

My fingers ran through her now messy hair. I looked at the clock to see it was almost nine. I heard her laugh, it wasn't a happy laugh, or a sarcastic laugh, it was a forced laugh, where you're trying to act happy and fine. "I know, I have to go". She rolled away from me a bit and I already felt cold and lonely without her body. "You probably want me to anyway" She said under her breath, she didn't mean for me to hear it.

She sat on the edge of my bed putting on her bra. I held her hands in mine and kissed her bare shoulder. I hid my face in the crook of her neck and she leaned back on me. "I don't want you to go" I whispered. I could then feel her skin get hotter, she was blushing.

I pulled some of her hair behind her ear, so I could access her neck better. I kissed gently up and down it.

"Oliver, this can't happen again" She sighed. I pulled back a bit and she swung her body around as she felt my presence move away. "No, no, no, you were amazing" She smiled. "You know how to treat a person" She winks. I'm sure I'm blushing right now. "But I'm your therapist" She cups my cheek and I stare into her grey eyes. "And aren't you gay?" She chuckled. I put my hand over hers and squeezed it tightly.

"I understand, and well, yeah, but-" I twiddled with my fingers. "Is it possible to have feelings for you".

"Oli, you're probably sexually frustrated" She laughed, but yet again the laugh was her pretending to be happy, in her eyes held disappointment.

"Are you disappointed in me?" I blurted out.

She opened and closed her mouth, thinking of what to say. She smiled. "No, I'm disappointed in myself, for falling for someone who I can never have. I love you Oliver. But we can never happen" She got up and finished getting dressed. "I'll try to come and see you next week" I just brought my knees up to my chest.

She was just about to leave my room. I hurriedly put my boxers on. "Evelyn! Wait!"

She stopped in my doorway. I cupped her face and gently kissed her lips. Her hands dug into my hips and pulled me closer to her body, deepening the kiss.

We eventually pulled away. Evelyn had tears rolling down her cheeks. "I'm going to miss you" I said as a swiped my thumb over the stray tears. She pecked my lips once more and are bodies left each others.

I grabbed her wrist before she could get too far up the hall. "I love you too" I whispered and she kissed me again.

"Goodbye Oliver" She choked. I gave her a watery smile. And she had soon disappeared down the hall.

I looked up to see Josh staring at me, in his doorway, an unknown emotion placed on his face.

Abigail emerged from his room, and tried to get his attention. All he did was stare at me, he looked...hurt.

"For fuck sake, Joshua!" She screamed as tears ran down her face. Her face was bright red and her fists were clenched. But still Josh kept staring at me.

"Who was she?" Josh asked rudely. Abigail stopped screaming and stood watching us.

"She-she's my therapist" What else do I say?

"You had sex with your therapist, you had sex with a girl!" He said disgusted. My cheeks were turning red, just like Abi's.

"Like you fucking care!" I said hitting the wall behind me with my fist. My knuckles now, cut and bleeding slightly.

I turned around they were both kissing. But Josh, well Josh was looking at me from side view. There kiss was broken and Abigail said her goodbye. She looked at me with annoyance, I think, as she left.

"Stop fucking staring at me!" Josh screamed at me and slammed his door behind him.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me, right now" I muttered under my breath.

I stormed my way across the hall and hit his door repeatedly.He opened his door suddenly and nearly made me Punch him in the face.

Discreetly, I placed my foot in his room so if he tried to close his door in my face, my foot would block it.

"We need to talk" My voice was stern and clear but inside was the complete opposite.

Josh said nothing, he didn't even look at me. "We need to talk" I said louder and slower this time. But yet again Josh stayed quiet.

From what I could tell his grip got tighter on the frame of the door. "I'm sorry" He croaked it was barely audible, but it hit me so hard, when he said I just wanted to fall to my knees and forgive every little thing he had done. But I didn't I inhaled, shakily.

"We still need to talk" This time it was quieter. Josh looked around frantically behind him. He opened and closed his mouth, resembling a fish, then looked down to his feet.

He opened his door wider and moved out the way, so I could enter.

His room was almost identical to mine, apart from the walls. The walls were, chilling. You couldn't see them, they were covered. in little post-it notes, writing was scrawled on each post-it note, but something was telling me not to read any. On the places where they couldn't be stuck, large scratch marks were made into the plaster. Also, the carpet, some of the fibres had been ripped out in clumps.

Josh closed the door behind me. He crawled onto the bed and hugged himself as my eyes darted around every corner of the room. "Will you forgive me, if I tell you why I'm here?".

____________________________________________________

Title: Take Your Breath Away by You Me At Six

I'm really sorry if this is dreadful, I woke up this morning (with a grudge the size of a short story XD) and noticed that this chapter had been fucking deleted, so I had to re-write it all!

Right so, I think you've waited long enough, so Josh is going to tell Oli why he's in there. Do you have any ideas? What do you think the post-it notes are for?

Song on the side...