Killem' All

*flashback*

I cannot begin to explain how many times these thoughts have ran through my mind. How many times I've come close to the edge. But I'm finally doing it.

I zipped up my hoodie and flicked up the hood. My hands slid into the pockets, checking I have it. I'm going to do it, I'm finally going to do it.

Adrenaline constantly pumps through me. A smirk is reflecting back at me through the mirror.

"Oliver, honey, time for school" I give myself a shake and inhaled deeply.

I grab my bag and give my mum a kiss on the cheek to say goodbye. "Have a good day, sweetie" she smiled at me.

I left the house and walked down the road towards my school. A smile, almost creepy, unmoved upon my face. I walked more confident than I have ever before, and this confidence couldn't be taken away.

My hands were still shoved into my hoodie pockets, making sure nothing in it would fall or show.

I really don't like school, no, I despise it. But it's not the actual school it's the people. I'm in my last year at high school. And it's about bloody time. I understand school is hell for a lot of people. But school has messed me up mentally and physically.

The large green metal gates came into view. Surrounding the school like a prison, separating it from the rest of the world.

As soon as my foot steps through the gates, as per usual eye were on me, and no I'm not being paranoid.  You see I'm like the biggest loner, not the type of loner that gets left alone, leaving to be kept to myself, no, I'm the type of loner that everyone seems to bother, that everyone has something against, the one that's gets constant rumours spread around about them, the one that's constantly being hit, beat, punched, injured, and well bullied.

So yes, everybody's eyes are set on me, thinking of when in the day they can hurt me, with words or with fists, or sometimes even objects.  

Just in time the bell rang, signaling to go to our first classes. I entered my first class and sat in my usual place right at the back. 

All the way through the lesson, I didn't pay attention, just sat fiddling with my pen, my eyes staring at every single one of my 'classmates'. 

My smirk appeared again as I stared at Chloe, whilst I felt the contents of my pocket. Chloe sitting their with her thick, curly, dark brown hair, her over-makeup-ed face, hiding her real face. She sat swirling a piece of her hair, whilst flirting with the fifth guy in the last hour, Owen. 

I looked at Owen, his smirk obvious on his face, proud that Chloe was even talking to him. I looked at every single face of every single fucker in the room, so stressed over their pathetic lives. 

So wrapped up in who's the best dressed and who's having sex. Obsessing over relationships, that would never last long. 

I closed my eyes, picturing the scene I will soon cause. The bell rang again. I rushed through the halls, with my confidence in tact if not stronger. I entered the empty classroom. 

I did the same as I did in this class as the one before and the next. Now in my third class. Different people, different victims, different abuser. 

Not once have a changed my mind in the slightest, not once have a felt guilt about the future event. All I did was smirk, and be proud of my victory even if it hasn't happened yet. 

My fingers tapped to a rhythm in my head, as i watched the seconds tick by. As the bell rang signalling, lunch, everyone rushed out the room. Me, I hung back, acting calm. My hands were shoved into my hoodie pockets again as I made my way to the main school yard. 

I stood in the middle of the large concrete yard. Looking around, cliques were grouped and spaced out around the edges, not mixing with others. I looked up at the white clouded sky, breathing in deeply. I dropped the bag off my shoulder and gripped tighter on the gun that had been in my pocket all day. 

My smirk only grew wider. I slowly pulled the gun from my pocket. Loving the feel of the murderous weapon. I raised the gun high in the air and pulled the trigger.

With the gun still in the air, my eyes opened again, looking at everyone's faces. My hand gripped tighter on the handle of the weapon. Shit! I hadn't completely thought this through. 

Teachers were shouting and running around trying to keep everyone safe. 

Soon manic laughter filled the air. Mark pushed through the crowd of panicked students and teachers. "The fag isn't going to do anything!" He shouted. "He's a fucking pussy, you can't even fight back let alone fire a gun at any of us!" I marched up to him, my confidence still shining, the creepy smirk all there. I jammed the barrel of the loaded gun to his temple, causing him to hiss at the force. 

He was shitting himself, and he showed it. My voice was a low growl. "Try me!" I pulled back the trigger, the bullet went right through his head in a matter of milliseconds. The echo of the shot and a million screams filled the air. 

Even more panicked than before, everyone was pushing and shoving to get away. I ran through the crowd, getting to the students who deserved to die the most, to the people who caused me hell. As some got in the way, I didn't hesitate to shoot them. 

 I shot, killed, murdered, and lost count of the number. Covered in my victims' blood. 

"Mr Sykes!" Someone called through a megaphone. "Please put down the weapon and put your hands in the air!" 

No, I legged it, not looking back, I shot the people that stood in my way, not giving a fuck about their petty lives. 

I ran and ran and ran, I didn't know where I was going, I just ran. My head was thumping, and my heart ached, my throat started to close up making it harder to breath. I could hear sirens following me. But there was no point in running, I knew that once I'd done this I'd get caught. 

I realized where I was and ran towards my house. I ran through the door panting. My mum sat on the settee, the TV remote in her hand, she watched the pictures on the screen with tears in her eyes and mouth opened wide. She turned to face me, her emotion changing completely. She backed away from me, her back hitting the wall. 

"Oliver" She whispered. "H-how could you?" 

I just stood still. Everything happened so slow, the police burst through the door, shouting. My mum just looked at me, like I was garbage, like the others had looked at me. 

"Put the weapon down, or we will shoot!" I heard someone call. 

I looked at my mother, the women who protected me, looked after me, cared and loved me, but the way she looked at me now was completely different. My grip on the gun tightened again. I raised it and pulled the trigger. The bullet went right through her heart. 

I dropped the gun, I had done enough. Three police officers tackled me to the ground, handcuffing me. They pushed me out towards the car. The whole neighbour hood was now outside crowding the scene. When they saw me handcuffed, they did nothing but cheer. 

"Burn in hell!" Was the most obvious shout I could hear. 

But all I did was smirk proud of my victory. They're oblivious to why I did this, they re oblivious to why I won't be the one that burns in their hell, if it really existed. 

_____________________________________

Title: Killem All by King 810

I had to get this chapter reviewed by wattpad because it got changed to restricted, but it's all good now, everyone should hopefully be able to see it. 

I've finally told you about Oli's past, how do you feel about this? He's a murderer! 

Song on the side...Right King 810 are one of my all time favourite bands, I totally understand if you don't like them, they have a very required taste, but seriously pleeeeseeee listen to them even if it's just this song, but their softer and less violent song are, Devil Don't Cry, Eyes and State Of Nature, so pleeeeseeee check them songs out as well. I also thought this was a perfect title for the chapter, or it was Murder Murder Murder, also by King 810!