In The Shadows

The kiss got heated, it got passionate, and I'm sure it meant different things to both of us...so I pulled away. I scooted to the part of the bench furthest away from him, he didn't notice that, he was flustered and was trying to control it. Josh was blushing furiously had an adorable smile tied to his lips, I'm sure I was the same, well apart from the smile. "I think we should go" I mumbled, not even sure if I said it out loud.

Josh looked at his watch and awkwardly coughed but stayed stuck to the bench. My eyes darted around the outside inside area trying to find a release from this awkward situation. I think it was only me though that found it awkward, Josh looked relatively happy. Ahh awkwardness!

I stood up deciding to just leave.

I entered the common room, to see Mr Armstrong in his usual attire speaking to my fellow house mates. "Ahhh queer, how nice of you to join us, now if you're finished with sucking whoevers dick, please come in" He said smugly, earning a few ignorant laughs from homophobes around the room.

Josh soon ran into the room, still looking flustered and rosy cheeked, his hair was wild and messy and his zippy was undone, not like I was looking, I really was!

Mr Armstrong gave him a curious look. "Sorry sir" Josh said keeping his head down. Josh's usual chair was free, strange because others were cramped together on the floor or other sofas like there was nowhere else to sit.

Armstrong's eyes flickered between Josh and I. He breathed out. "Saturday, so some of you have been assigned a job as usual". He clicked his fingers and an unfamiliar lanky, pretty tall man handed Armstrong a clipboard. He smiles...wickedly, it's the only word to describe Armstrong's smile, ever, or sarcastic. "Franceschi, Sykes, you're the only people working today, seen as though who've missed a few days due to the...incident" He grinds his teeth. "The rest of you have therapy meetings, enjoy you fucking retards".

Mr. Armstrong strode towards me, pulling me up off the arm of the sofa by my collar. "C'mon gay boy, I have a job for you" He snarled. Safe to say, he doesn't like me.

"Carlile, you take Josh, I'll take dick sucker here" The lanky man smiled warmly at Josh. He didn't harshly grab him, he did get close to him, too close, like a friendly close, a too friendly close. Okay, I admit, I'm jealous.

The guy and Josh followed behind Armstrong dragging me down the hall. I was able to hear their conversation.

"Josh, it's been awhile" He knew him, he knew Josh, well of course he knew Josh, you fucktard, he probably works here.

"Yeah, where've you been mate" Phew mate, friend-zoned, hahaha fucker.

"Tough, shit's been happening just filed the divorce papers for Alan and I"

"Oh yeah, I heard, sorry about that"

"Wow, news does travel fast around this place, and no problem, it's not like it was your fault, we just drifted apart, or he realized he wasn't gay, I mean how fucking dumb can you get"

Josh laughed lightly. "I wish there was someone I could help or make you feel better, I mean like you have done for me in the past" I listened to Josh's voice get deeper...seductive, oh hell no!

Armstrong gripped tighter onto my collar as we turned a dark corner. "Gentlemen, I want to welcome you to my second office" Armstrong smiled his wicked smile. "This office isn't welcomed to guests, visitors or staff normally. But it needs cleaning" His smile grew wider. "And boys I would prefer it if you didn't tell anyone about the contents" He let go off me and turned the familiar golden handle. "Enjoy yourself" He winked. What's wrong with this guy.

He opened the door wider, standing out the way so josh and I could enter. The room was pitch black, but I felt another presence somewhere.

The Carlile guy stood with a large bag. He handed it to Armstrong. "In here we have some...supplies" He unzipped the bag and buried through it. "I want you to change the chains, and clean the room free of stains" Chains! What the fuck! He pushed the bag in my arms. "I'll be back in two hours. And again I say enjoy yourself" He wiggled his eyebrows.

He pushed up into the room and slammed the door. A few seconds later the lights flickered on. They were dirty, yellow and was home to a few dead flies.

"Oliver!" Josh whispered then gulped loudly. I looked in his line of vision. Half of the room was still in complete darkness. I could hear the light clattering of metal upon metal.

"Let's just clean this part first, okay" He nodded scared. I placed the bag on the empty desk and rooted through it. The contents of the bag were new chains and a pair of handcuffs, shining metal, a few cleaning sprays, rags and dusters, an empty bucket, bleach and some sponges.

A random tap was mounted on the wall behind the desk, the obvious thing to come to my head was to fill the bucket with what would hopefully be water flowing out that tap.

I started on the desk which had a mysterious, white, sticky substance all over it. Whilst Josh got down on his hands and knees, nice position, and scrubbed the hell out of the dirty floor, which also had the same white mess all over.

We were cleaning the floor and desk for about an hour and we had finally finished one half of the room. Time to clean the other.

"Any idea where the lights are?" I asked Josh. He shrugged and stated walking by the wall looking for some sort of light switch. He disappeared into the dark. His feet dragged along the wooden floor, probably trying not to trip over something. I also heard his hands rubbing against the wall searing for a switch still.

Soon the light flashed on and a loud buzzing filled our ears. I then saw what was in the dark area. I saw why it was dark, and I found myself hating Armstrong even more, my skin crawled, and I wanted to just throw up this man disgusts me, he should be fucking ashamed of himself!

_______________________________________________________

Title: In The Shadows by The Rasmus

Aha what do you think is in the room? And I hope everyone likes Austin Carlile, sorry if I crushed your Cashby dreams, but they got a divorce :( (Yeah I don't ship Cashby! sorry)

Hope you liked it guys?!?! I felt like updating today so, you're welcome!

Song on the side...I think literally everyone has heard this song. And if you hate it you don't really hate it!