·Mango·

Papaya

"Mom! Dad! Im home!" I yelled after I closed the front door.

I heard harsh whispers in the kitchen, then the voice of my mother. "In here hunny!"

I walked in the kitchen with a smile but it faded when I saw my parents. Both had worried looks, mothers hair was messed up like she'd been pulling on it and dad looked almost angry at her.

"Hey is everything okay? You guys look horrible"

Dad was about to say something but mom beat him to it. "Yes everything is just fine. Did you have a good day?"

I narrowed my eyes at her, totally not buying her lie. "Hm sure. Anyway, can I go to a party this weekend? Its supposed to be a sleepover and Holly will be there."

They looked at eachother for a moment then turned back to me. Dad answered this time. "Yes, BUT NO BOYS. If you come home pregnant, I will not be happy."

I laughed. "I don't think you need to worry about that. Everyone thinks you guys are insane because you named me Papaya."

My mother huffed, frustrated. "Papaya how many times do I have to tell you, it's unquic. And papaya is my favorite fruit"

"Thats exactly why they think your insane! You named me after your favorite fruit! Holly's parents like alcohol but you don't see them naming her Bacardi."

Dad laughed and mom squinted her eyes at me. "Go pack your bags then leave"

I laughed then walked up to my room. Time to pack!

······

Okay that was a VERY short chapter but I promise next chapter will be wayyy longer.

But I really wanted to tell you that this new update SUCKS idk what it is but i totally like the old, orange, version WAY BETTER.

Whats your thoughts on it????