·Lemon·

Papaya

"This is it, papaya! Our new life!" Holly yelled as we approach the door.

"Holly, this is a high school party. And Its only for a weekend, not even." I rolled my eyes at her.

She pouted and knocked on the door. We waited for a couple minutes then It was opened by Zayn. He skimmed over Holly's body then turned to me and stared slightly longer than needed. When he was done staring, he looked up at us both and smiled. "What? No PJ's? You do know this will be going on all weekend right?"

We both rolled our eyes. "Yes we know. We just didn't think you were going to sleep at 5pm. Now can we come in?"

"Yes of course." He said with a slight hint of something. I don't know what it is but I don't think this will be a fun weekend.

~Slight Time Skip~

We are all currently in Zayn's basement. There is about 30 people down here, there was about 100 people but some left because they didn't want to spend the night. Everyone was setting up their beds, for it was 3am and people are starting to get tired. Zayn suggested we all lay down to watch a movie then pass out after. Of course us tired people would agree happily.

Everyone was watching the Tv intently when I felt the familiar buzz of my phone. I grabbed it and turned it on. It was a message from my brother.

From: Alex👽
Where are you? Mom and Dad need us home.

Sent:

Wait, right now? Im kinda busy.

From: Alex👽
Yeah, right now. Mom is freaking out and wants you home.

Sent:
Why is she freaking out? Whats happening??

From: Alex👽
They wont tell me till you get here so hury up.

Sent:
Okay. Im on my way.

I sat up and started packing my stuff. "Hey I'm really sorry but I need to go. My mom is having issues."

Holly understood and gave me a hug goodbye. She offered to drive me home but I said I would just walk. Just as I was about to open the front door I heard a voice behind me, telling me to wait. I turned and saw that it was Zayn.

"Wait, I don't feel right having you walk home all by yourself, at night. Let me give you a ride, please." He asked while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Um I guess."

He smiled and opened the door for me. We walked to the car and got in. The ride to my house was very awkward and quiet. We pulled into my drive way and sat In silence for a moment.

"Um well.. Thanks for the ride." I was about to open the door when Zayn grabbed my hand and sent a shock down my arm, I quickly withdrew my hand away from his touch.

"Oh um sorry. I just wanted to say thank you for coming, even if it was for a couple hours. I hope you enjoyed it. I would Actrally like to spend more time with you, maybe like a date?" His nervousness Didn't go unnoticed.

I felt slightly pitifully for him. His girlfriend of many months, cheated on him and now hes probably looking for someone to full the loneliness. Or hes just trying to fuck.

"Yeah... Im gonna have to say no. Not to be rude but Im not going to be another punch hole on your fucked card. So thanks for the ride and by." I exited the car and walked up to my door. I looked back at his car and saw the he was looking baffled at what just happened.

I chuckled and walked it. My mother's crys was the first sound I heard upon entering my home.

What was happening?

······

Oh my God
Im sorry for not updating in quite a while, I've been busy with school and shit.
Also im 95% this chapter is shit, I rushed a little.
I hoped you liked at least a little bit of it.
Till next time 👋