•Banana•

Papaya

There was a knocking sound that awoke me. The bright light of the sun was warm.

I opened my eyes slowly and saw a sleeping Zayn, it was a good view.

I snapped my head up to the window of the car when I heard the loud knocking. There was a police officer.

I quickly shook Zayn awake.

"Oh my god, why are you shaking me."

"Because there is a police officer at the window, I think he wants to talk."

He looks up then sighs. "Alright, I'll handle this." He got himself out of the car.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. It was from my mom. I had 28 missed calls from mom, dad, and Alex. I just shut off my phone and put it back.

The door opened and Zayn sat in his seat. "Ok, problem solved. So, what do you wanna do now?"

I looked forward and took a deep sigh. "Well there's really nothing else to do so, I guess bring me home."

He nodded, then started the car and we drove off.

We were sitting in silence until I realised we were going the wrong way. "Um Zayn, this isn't the way to my house."

He smirked a little, "I know, it would be rude of me to bring you home without buying you breakfast."

I looked at him. "Well its more like lunch now, we slept for a while."

"Yeah, your right, but still let me buy you something to eat." He laughed.

I looked at him, smiling. "Ok fine."

••••••

Zayn took me to a nice restaurant, the food was amazing, and we just spent time talking and laughing. We were now on our way to my house.

"Oh my god I can't believe you did that!" I laughed as I remembered what happened to the waitress.

"Well what can I say, I didn't think she would try to call me right there."

"But she did and she found out you gave her a fake number, the fact that she threw a drink at you was amazing." I laughed even more.

"Yeah whatever." The car was slowing down, I looked up and we were in front of my house. "Were here."

I looked at him with a weak smile. "Yeah. Again thank you for last night, and this morning, I really enjoyed it."

He looked into my eyes and smiled. "Of course, if you ever need to forget just come to me."

We sat there just looking at each other.  I then made a daring move, I quickly kissed him then ran out.

I saw him look at me with a shocked face. I winked at him then walked to my door. I waved bye as he left.

I sighed deeply before opening the door. Everyone was in the kitchen.

Mom ran to me as soon as she saw me, giving me a bone crushing hug. "Oh my god, my baby, are you ok? I'm so sorry for telling you all that news so suddenly." She cried.

I hugged her back. "Its okay mom, I needed to hear it, I needed to know."

She held my face in her hands and kissed my forehead. "I love you papaya."

"I love you too mom."

She let me go. "But mom I have a question?"

"Yes hunny?"

"Why did you tell me now?"

She didn't say anything, just pursed her lips and looked away from me.

Finally dad broke the silence."Hector got out of jail. He sent us a note, he knows about you papaya, and he wants you."

......

Its has been awhile since I've updated. My bad, I've been procrastinating.

Hope you like the chapter💛👋