Chapter Five.

I know that I felt relieved at first, but now, I think I'd rather have been a sex slave than a lab rat. All the time I feel as if I'm being watched from those dark eyes. I wish I had never asked that question, because my paranoia is all over the place as of present.

"C'mon Damien, we are gonna go out." Speak of the devil, and he shall appear. Why the hell did he want to go out? Was this another part of his experiments? We hadn't been out in the week I've been with him. Why now?

"Damien stop spacing out and come on." He growled, grabbing my arm and pulling me with him. I struggled in protest, whining like a puppy. I was just getting comfortable in the house, I didn't want to go anywhere. I continued to struggle yelling out protests of "no," and "let go!" Finally nerves must have gotten the better of him because he spun around, scowled at me, and flicked my forehead. Which hurt—a lot. I rubbed my forehead where he flicked it, finally relenting and letting him drag me to the car.

      The ride wherever we were going was nothing short of awkward. With the feeling of being observed, even though every time I stole a glance he was looking forward, I felt a tension in me that made it hard to relax. I was about to break the silence when Master Kira spoke up,

"Did it ever occur to you that you do not wear clothes?"

      That was the worst question to ask in an awkward situation. This guy had to get some better social skills; his mouth should not open every time a thought pops in his mind. He glanced at me, waiting for me to answer, before turning his eyes back on the road. I crossed my arms, flicking my ear at him crossly.

      "No, I don't think it ever had. Why would I? I'm a hybrid, all hybrids in the center don't wear clothing. We are raised without clothing, and displayed without clothing." He was really pissing me off with his nosy questions. Just the other day he asked me why I had puked everything up except the meat at dinner. If he was a scientist, you'd think it'd be obvious that I didn't handle other foods besides meat well.

      Master Kira looked at me with a bit of pity in his eyes. The soft look was mesmerizing; something so humane that could come out of a sadistic bastard was truly a sight to see. What came after that was anger. How dare he pity me? I scoffed at him and turned to look out my window. My claws flexed with my fingers.

      "Don't scoff at me, Damien. I may not want you for the things Masters usually want, but that doesn't mean you get to disobey me. I am still your master." His voice was controlling and dominating, a familiar rumble that made me heart flutter. It challenged me, challenged my instincts from the way I'd been trained all my life. Challenged my pride.

      I turned, looked him dead in the eye, and scoffed once more. He watched me, his eyes dilating like a predator spotting it's prey. I gulped, but didn't break my upright posture. He smirked, turning his blinker on and taking a left of what looked to be down town.
"If you want to be a bitch, you can get on a leash and walk on all fours like one."

      Did he really say that? Shit, what did I just get myself into? The car stopped and and so did what felt like my heart. He leaned in the back and pulled out some some leather gloves, along with a leash. He was really going to make me walk like a dog in front of all these people. Where were we even going in the first place?

      "Alright bitch, let's go." He said, opening the door for me. I stupidly stood up out of the car, only just getting my feet planted before I was knocked onto my knees with a harsh shove. A click signaled the leash was in place on that dreadful collar.

      I looked up at him desperately, squinting in the mid-day sun. He just sat there and smiled, leaning down and scratching under my chin as he made those stupid faces humans made towards dogs and some dog hybrids. He talked in that horrid baby voice too:

      "Aw look at the cute little puppy! Such a cute puppy yes you are awww~" I was so tempted to bite him, but that would lead me into more trouble. I did disobey him. When you disobey, you get punishments. He stood up straight, held the leash, and pulled me with him as I was forced to trot on all fours. I hated how naturally it came. People were staring at me as I passed, though Master just waved at them and gave a sweet smile. One little girl came up and tried to pet me, but her mother hurriedly scooped her up with a look of horror on her face. Wolf hybrids were dangerous.
      After a little while of walking, I started getting tired. The stares had also made it hard to concentrate considering it turned me on slightly. I couldn't help that the peering eyes on my body was slightly turning me on, and the humiliation of it all had a blush spread across my cheeks. Maybe there was another wolf hybrid near me that was in it's heat stage, or maybe I was just disgusting. It didn't matter because by the time I was trying to come to a conclusion, Master Kira had stopped in front of a restaurant, and squatted down to look at me. I quickly tried to hide my neediness, though if he had a good nose he would be able to scent it. I wasn't fully hard, but I was definitely turned on a little.

      Master Kira brushed his fingers against my cheek, making my tail wag happily. Maybe he'd unleash me and let me stand up again. He smiled at me sadly, then stood up and pulled the leash and me with him into the restaurant. Thanks for pouring bleach on my rainbow of hope, dickhead. I followed him in and he sat down in the booth. I naturally took the spot beside him on the floor. I saw a few other hybrids in the restaurant with their masters, mostly kittens or show dogs. A rabbit here or there.

      The waitress came around to our table and asked what Master would like, not sparing a second glance at me. It was like I wasn't even there, being dragged around all day by a leash. He asked for two steaks, one rare and one well done. I was hoping the rare was for me as my stomach growled. All the food passing by my hungry senses made my mouth water. I hadn't realized I was panting until Master Kira had leaned down and pushed my jaw closed. I looked down in embarrassment, at which he smiled and pet my head. I felt like a dog, and it disgusted me how much I didn't hate it. It was like this tamed animal side of me was a comfort. He scratched behind my ears, causing a hum of satisfaction to come out of my throat with my tail going a hundred miles per hour.

      "You're doing so good, puppy." He cooed, which made me lean into his hand further. My guards were let down too much right now, but with the hunger and the tiredness of my body from the punishment, I couldn't find it within me to care. I was starting to trust the person who saw me as a lab rat to test. Still, I let him pet me and comfort me until our food came.

A/N
Wowza, okay. I never really had a plot for this story, so I've just gone with the flow so far. As I learn more about the way I want to keep my writing style, it may change. Do you think Kira's punishment was too harsh? Comment down below!
-Jayxx