Baby Boy

"I'm like old enough to be your mum." I say to Jakob not even bothering to hide away how amusing I am finding the idea.

"You're only ten months older than me." Jakob shoots back a hint of defence in his tone. Was he offended?

"Still." I laugh out. "You could be my baby boy." I smirk sending Jakob a wink.

-

When Naz had been befriended by popular girl Nella Knight she made drastic changes to everything in her life, the biggest one being dropping her best friend Jakob Denton.

Ten years on Naz finds herself more confused than ever,  with high school coming to an end and realising she doesn't know who she is or what she wants to do with her life she allows pressure from her friends to push her to doing the one thing she promised herself she would never do again; Get close with Jakob.

-

Okay so first off this isn't a sex story, the characters are only 17 and 18 years old. Although this is a teenromance this story focuses on more than just the relathtionship of Naz and Jakob. It also holds family drama, confusion on who she is, and trying to find yourself, feeling alone, and the pressures of high school (not only graduation and classes but also peer pressure and not feeling comfortable being your true self.)

Warning: There will be some language and sexual references in this story so if you don't like don't read. Also not proof read so apologies from any grammar mistakes I will eventually go back and change them.

Please don't ask me to read your stories or promote you stories in the comment, trust me I will profile stalk anyone who comments and votes so don't worry.

Thanks for reading my fic I hope you enjoy.

Highest ranking: #2 youngadult #2 teenromance #10 romance