Appa:Part 6

April 29th 2017

I woke up with Y/N not by my side. I sat up and looked around the room.
Seoyun wasn't in her crib,so that's probably why she's not here. I kicked the covers off and let my feet touch the cold floor. I smiled to myself as i knew where Y/N would be. I made my way to the living room and saw her sitting with her back facing me, sitting Seoyun in her seat. I came up behind her and once Seoyun was strapped in, I scooped her up in my arms. She looked suprised for a moment but quickly noticed it was me and smiled.
Y/N:"Good morning sleepy head"
I smiled and kissed her cheek.
Namjoon:"Should we go shopping today?"
She thought about it and smiled.
Y/N:"we shall"
I noticed the glimmer in her eye when she said that simple sentence that made my heart flutter. Seoyun got annoyed with the lack of attention and began to whine. Y/N turned her attention back to her and chuckled.
Y/N:"Seoyun-ah, let's get dressed"
She stood up and went to get Seoyun's clothes while I stayed with her. I sat down next to Seoyun and smiled to her.
Namjoon:"Seoyun-ah, isn't your eomma so pretty?"
She fidgeted in her seat and chuckled.
Namjoon:"I know you'll never be my daughter by blood but i love you Seoyun"

Y/N POV

Namjoon:"I know you'll never be my daughter by by blood but i love you Seoyun"
I smiled widely with tears in my eyes and wrapped my arms around him.
He looked at me over his shoulder and i kissed his cheek.
Y/N:"Thank you"
Namjoon:"For what?"
Y/N:"For not just loving me, but Seoyun as well"
He smiled and I went over to Seoyun.
I picked her up out of her chair and layed her down on the floor. I got her changed and hugged her.
Y/N:"Ah, my cute little baby"
I smiled and stood up and headed to the kitchen. I put Seoyun in her seat and got some bread out to make toast.
She started to play around with the straps and Namjoon chuckled and held her hands.
Namjoon:"You're so cheeky"
I smiled and put the bread in the toaster.

Time Skip

I put Seoyun in the seat provided from the shopping cart and buckled her in.
Y/N:"Let's go~"
I said as i pushed the cart to the entrance. Namjoon chuckled and followed me.
Namjoon:"What should we get?"
Y/N:"Um, food maybe?"
I laughed and he slapped my ass playfully. I let out a small yelp and he laughed.
Y/N:"Seoyun, should we get strawberry flavour this time"
I grabbed the baby food jar and looked at it. I put it in the shopping cart and looked for some more.

At home

We had all just got home and Namjoon carried the bags to the kitchen.
Namjoon:"Babe, come help me with this please"
Y/N:"Yeah just give me a minute"
I put the TV on and sat Seoyun in her seat. I went into the kitchen but was twirled around. I hit something hard and looked up to see Namjoon smiling down at me. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. He kissed my forehead and rested his head on mine.
Y/N:"I love you"
Namjoon:"I love you too, beautiful"

5 Days later ( May 4th)

I looked at Y/N who was resting her head on my shoulder. I smiled and wrapped my arm around her. She looked up at me and I kissed her lips.
God dammit Namjoon, just tell her. It's not that big of a deal.
I built up all the courage in me and decided to ask her.
Namjoon:"Baby"
She hummed whilst looking at the TV.
I scratched the back of my neck and bit my lip.
Namjoon:"I-I was wondering...maybe we could...try for a...baby of our own"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi! It's me, so i am going to apologize for the lack of updates. You see recently i've been really stressed out with school work and my mental health. My grades have been dropping and my anger issues and anxiety have gotten really bad lately. I have been trying really hard to update these but i can't seem to write what i want to so I waited until i was stable again. I really hope you like it  - Kookminlice