Appa:Part 19

I stood up with Seoyun and walked past Namjoon. I went into Min-Woo's room and put Seoyun on the floor. I picked Min-woo up and put him in his car seat.
I grabbed a bag and put most of his clothes in there. I stood up and went to get some of Seoyun's clothes. Namjoon blocked my way.
Namjoon:"What do you think you're doing?"
Y/N:"You wanted Seoyun to leave so, we're leaving"
Namjoon:"Not with my son!"
I rolled my eyes.
Y/N:"You won't be able to take care of him! When he's older and he goes to school you're going to isolate him from other kids because you're afraid he'll catch something! Seoyun has a fever! Not an infection!"
He grabbed onto my wrist and pushed me into the wall. I winced in pain.
Namjoon:"You're not taking my child away from me!"
I closed my eyes and looked down to my feet.
Y/N:"If you keep doing this and Min-woo sees, he's going to think it's okay. Then he'll do it to other girls and who am I to say that it's wrong when he's basically grew up seeing that happen to me"
I felt tears fall down my face. I love Namjoon, I really do but he can't make me choose between my children. He is being dramatic. I don't want to send Seoyun away when she's ill, she needs me. He told me he loves Seoyun. Was it all a lie? He let go of my wrists and walked away. I slid down the wall and pulled my knees to my chest. What happened to him? Why is he acting this way? I felt someone holding my hand and I looked up.
Y/N:"Hi beautiful girl"
I pulled Seoyun closer to me and played with her hair.
Y/N:"Don't worry, eomma will sort it out"
I wiped my tears and kissed her forehead. I could hear Min-Woo's cries from his room and stood up.
Y/N:"Let's go see Min-woo, hm?"
She grabbed my hand and I went to Min-woo. I unbuckled the straps of his car seat and picked him up. I held him to my chest and rubbed his back.
Y/N:"Don't worry baby, eomma's got you"
Seoyun sat down next to us and tried to hold Min-Woo's hand. He looked over to her and I smiled. She grabbed onto his finger and shook it. Min-woo began to calm down and I wiped his tears.
Y/N:"My two little babies"
I heard the door slam and I knew Namjoon had left. He can't even help me take care of his 2 week old baby and sick 1 year old. I sighed and looked down.
Seoyun:"Eomma?"
I looked over to her and she came closer to me. She snuggled into me and places my chin on the top of her head.
Y/N:"I love you baby"

I looked at the time, 8:23 PM. I screwed the lid onto the bottle and sighed. I headed up to Seoyun's room and gave her the bottle. She began to drink it and I went back downstairs. I sat down on the couch and held my head in my hands. What if he's gone drinking? What if he's cheated on me. What if he's got into a fight? The rattling of keys awoken me from my questions. I looked up and he was there. I smiled and went over to him.
Y/N:"Namj--"
Namjoon:"Go away, I don't want to speak to you"
I took a step back and looked down at the floor. I watched him walk to our room and sighed. Did he eat anything today? I sat down on the couch again and leaned back to look at the wall. What went wrong? We were so happy just the day before and now he hates me. I sighed out and closed my eyes. I'll just wait until tomorrow and maybe he'll be okay then. I layed down properly on the couch and adjusted the pillows so I could lay comfortably. I grabbed the blanket that was draped over the back of the couch and wrapped it around my body. I love you Namjoon.