Appa: Christmas Specail 🎄

Y/N:"Okay, time to go to bed, Seoyun-ah."
My adorable 3 year old daughter showed me her pout, wishing to stay up longer and I let a chuckle escape my lips.
Y/N:"You have to go to sleep, if you don't Santa Claus won't come."
Her pout dropped from her lips and she started running towards her room as I laughed, following behind her.
Seoyun:"Mommy! Quick, I need bed time story!"
She was sat in her bed, the blanket wrapped around her body, staring at the door anticipating me. I smiled at her cuteness before picking out a story book to read to her. I sat at the edge of the bed and began to read the story out to her. Of course, it wouldn't send her right to sleep but it would make her feel sleepy.
Y/N:"The end."
I looked up to see her yawning cutely and I smiled sweetly, that's my beautiful baby girl. Reaching over, I brushed her hair out of her face and planted a kiss on her forehead and cheeks.
Y/N:"I love you, good night."
I turned her night light on and turned off the main light, exiting the room and checking if Min-Woo was asleep. Thankfully, he was. I went to mine and Namjoon's bedroom and saw him waiting for me on the bed, giving me a smile and showing off his dimples.

 I went to mine and Namjoon's bedroom and saw him waiting for me on the bed, giving me a smile and showing off his dimples

I smiled back and laid down next to him, giving him a hug. His arm came around me and I sighed in happiness.
Namjoon:"I'm so tired"
I nodded my head, agreeing with him. It was very stressful and tiring around Christmas time. You have to get presents for family, friends and the kids; while also having to hide them and keeping them believing in Santa. But finally, tomorrow is the day that will be full of happiness and smiles.

Seoyun:"Mommy!Daddy!"
She was hitting our arms, trying to get us to wake up and I groaned, wishing to be able to sleep for a little while longer.
Seoyun:"It's Christmas!"
I nodded my head, rubbing my eyes, trying to adjust them to the bright light. I sat up, trembling from how cold it was, but that is my fault because I was only wearing one of Namjoon's t-shirts. He soon enough woke up too and went to go get Min-Woo from his room.
Y/N:"Hello, my little boy"
He was in Joon's arms, rubbing his drowsy eyes and he looked so adorably high on drugs. He rested his head down on his dad's shoulder and we both laughed at him.
Seoyun:"Presents!"
She squealed and ran towards all the wrapped presents in the living room, under the tree. Min-Woo's head popped up as soon as he got a small glimpse of them and he immediately wanted to get down from Joon's arms and go see them. We both sat down on the couch, watching them rip the wrapping paper, making a huge mess but we didn't care. All we cared about was the fact that they were happy and had a big smile on their faces. That's what we cherish; their smiles.
Min-Woo:"Thank you, Santa!"
A smile spread across my face, he's so cute and sweet. He's just like Namjoon.
Namjoon:"Wow! Look at a That train!"
He said pointing to the toy that Min-Woo has just opened up, making train noises and rolling it along his sisters arms. She whined and leaned away from him, trying to get away from the uncomfortable feeling. This is what Christmas is about. Family, Giving, Kindness and Joy.

Namjoon:"Merry Christmas, baby."
He caressed the top of my head as I laid across his chest, exhausted from the long and exciting day. His words brought a smile to my face.
Y/N:"Merry Christmas, my love."

Merry Christmas y'all 🎄❤️. Let's see what 2020 has in store for us 🥴