Appa:Part 10

Sirens were blasting in my ears and Namjoon was holding my hands. I couldn't believe this was happening. Is this the day when I have a miscarriage? Will we lose our precious baby? I put my hand over my face as I cried, imagining the worst. The ambulance came rushing into our apartment and tried helping me up.

I sat down in the waiting room with tears in my eyes. Am I losing my baby? My first ever child? Seoyun was at my mom's house and Y/N was in the surgery room. I've never thought about miscarriages until now. It hits you really hard. When you realise the situation, of how nerve racking it is when your waiting for someone to tell you the best or the worst. Thinking about our future and how it'll be after the miscarriage, if we have one. I remember Y/N's face of panic and sadness when we were waiting for the ambulance. The fear in her eyes will haunt me forever. Is Y/N okay? All this time I've been thinking about the baby but, Y/N is hurt too. Not just physically but mentally too. If this baby gives up on us, what will we do?

?:"Are you miss.Choi's boyfriend?"
I looked up and nodded. A doctor was standing in front of me with blood stained gloves and I panicked.
Namjoon:"Are they Okay?"
Doctor:"Thankfully they are, but there is some damage"
A weight was lifted off my shoulders but the damage part made me scared.
Doctor:"She was bleeding from her cervix. This isn't that common but this was caused by the increased blood flow. She's been left with vaginal dryness also known as strophic vaginitis caused by reduced vaginal secretions after the menopause. Damage to the vagina, such as tears from childbirth or dryness or friction from sex, can cause cervical or endomtrial polyps. Non cancerous in the growth of the womb or lining of the uterus" (Thank me later when your biology teacher is impressed with your info 😂)
I felt my heart drop. She hasn't healed from giving birth to Seoyun so that's why this is happening. How could I be so selfish? Asking for a baby when she's still healing.
Namjoon:"Can...can I see her?"
He nodded and led me to her room. He opened the door and I saw Y/N just waking up. She had wires and tubes connected to her and I felt so guilty. I walked over to her and kissed her forehead.
Namjoon:"Hi, baby"
She smiled and hugged me. I rubbed her back and kissed her cheek.
Namjoon:"Our baby's okay"
She nodded and hugged me even tighter.
Y/N:"Where's Seoyun?"
Namjoon:"Don't worry she's at my mom's house"
Y/N:"Okay"
She pulled away from the hug and I sat down next to her.
Doctor:"You can leave soon we just need to run a few tests"
I nodded and looked back at Y/N.
Namjoon:"Does it still hurt?"
Y/N:"No it's fine"
I smiled softly and kissed her lips.

I saw Seoyun and immediately picked her up. I smiled and kissed her forehead.
Namjoon:"Did you miss us, Seoyun-ah?"
She whined and put her head into my neck. I chuckled and turned over to my mom.
Mom:"So is the baby okay?"
Y/N:"Yeah, they're okay it's just 8 haven't healed since i gave birth to Seoyun."
Dad:"Ah, yeah she is only 8 months old still"
Namjoon:"The doctors said that she was bleeding from her cervix"
Mom:"Oh no, poor thing"
Y/N:"I have an appointment to go see them next week to see if there is any changes"
Dad:"Well let's hope that we get a healthy baby"
She smiled and nodded. She took Seoyun out of my hold and placed her on her hip.
Y/N:"Were you good to grandma and grandpa?"
She put her finger in her mouth and dribbled.
Mom:"She was fine, she just went straight to sleep"
Y/N:"That's good"
Namjoon:"It's so scary since you started bleeding only when you're 4 weeks pregnant"
Dad:"Well the female body is a very scary thing Namjoon"
Y/N and mom chuckled. I rubbed my eyes and sighed.
Namjoon:"These 8 months are going to be one hell of a rollercoaster"