Appa:Part 11

I was most definitely right.
These months will be a rollercoaster. And it's just began. I sat down with Seoyun while Y/N was in the bathroom throwing up. This is basically her daily routine now. Wake up, be sick, take care of Seoyun, have a shower and go to sleep. While, I'm trying to get us moved into the new house but it's hard since Y/N is at a dangerous state and we have Seoyun. Y/N came in and sighed. She sat next to me and hugged my side.
Y/N:"I hate this"
Namjoon:"Don't worry babe, just remember we'll have a beautiful baby at the end of this"
She nodded and pouted. I chuckled and kissed her forehead. Seoyun started wiggling in my grasp and i looked over to her. She was trying to get down onto the floor. I gently placed her down and she crawled over to her toys.
Y/N:"Just imagine all the toys that are going to be in our house after this baby comes."
I laughed and nodded.
Namjoon:"People will think that we're a play store"
Y/N:"Hmm... I wonder if we'll have a boy or a girl"
She said as she drew imaginary circles on my chest with her fingers. I pulled her closer and smiled.
Namjoon:"I wonder but wouldn't it be cute to have another boy in this house?"
Y/N:"Yeah it would, so you wouldn't be alone"
Namjoon:"Yeah and he would be a handsome little boy"
Y/N:"Just like you, except you're not very little"
I chuckled and looked down at her.
Namjoon:"Are you being dirty?"
She shook her head and laughed.
Y/N:"But if we had a girl,we would have two little princesses"
Namjoon:"Yeah two gorgeous girls"
She smiled and kissed my lips.
Y/N:"I love you"
Namjoon:"I love you too"

I just got back from the doctor's appointment and opened the door. I saw Namjoon and Seoyun sitting in the living room playing together. I smiled and went over to them. Namjoon looked up and smiled widely.
Namjoon:"Seoyun-ah, Eomma's home!"
Seoyun looked over to me and I smiled to her.
Y/N:"Hi baby"
She crawled over to me and tried to stand up with the help of my arm. She eventually pulled herself up and I smiled even more.
Y/N:"Well done!"
I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her cheeks.
Namjoon:"What did the doctor say?"
Y/N:"They said that I would heal soon and that the baby is okay"
He smiled and nodded.
Namjoon:"When will we be able to find out the gender?"
Y/N:"Hmm, maybe like 3 months from now, i don't know, I'll check though"
He nodded and stood up.
Namjoon:"I have to go to the new house since some things need to be moved in"
Y/N:"Okay be careful, don't hurt yourself"
He nodded and kissed my lips. He bent down to kiss Seoyun's forehead.
Namjoon:"Bye gorgeous girls"
Y/N:"Goodbye~"

If I knew that was the last time i was going to see him, i would've never let him go.