Appa:Part 12

Sitting down on the couch with my bowl of ice cream and watching the TV, a nice way to relax. The news channel came on and I sighed. Nothing intriguing will happen.
??:"There has been a car accident in Seoul, South Korea. The person in the car was the CEO of Kim Corp's son, Kim Namjoon."
I dropped the ice cream bowl and my eyes widened. Tears stung my eyes but I stayed completely still. The shock took over me and I couldn't move. Falling out of my trance, i reached for my phone and immeaditaley dialed my mom's number.
Mom:"Y/N?"
Y/N:"I need you to look after Seoyun now please!"
Mom:"O-okay?Shall i come to your apartment?"
Y/N:" Yes!"
She hung up and I put my face in my hands. How could this happen? Please stay strong Joonie-ah. For me and our children.

I sat down in the chair expecting the worst. Mr and Mrs.Kim next to me, with the same worried expression. I sighed and shook my head. Please stay with us Namjoon. What am I gonna do without you? How will I raise our children without you? I need you. The doctor came out out and we all ran to him.
Mrs.Kim:"Is he Okay?"
Doctor:"He's alive"
We all sighed in relief.
Doctor:'But"
I looked up at him with panicked eyes.
Doctor:"He's in a coma"
My heart sank to my stomach. He's alive but we can't be with him...

Y/N:"Namjoon-ah, i'm 3 months pregnant now"
I held his hand and kissed it.
Y/N:"They told us that we can find out the gender but I don't want to do it without you"
Y/N:"I heard the baby's heartbeat. I recorded it so when you wake up, you can hear it"
I smiled and looked down.
Y/N:"Seoyun is turning 1 in 3 weeks"
I felt tears stinging my eyes and sniffed.
Y/N:" She said her first word last week. It was baby"
The tear slowly fell down and rolled to my chin.
Y/N:"I miss you so much, Joon"
I wiped the tears off and smiled softly.
Y/N:"I got us moved into the new house. Seoyun is happy with her new room"
I looked down at my stomach.
Y/N:"Our baby is making me eat the things I don't like"
I chuckled and squeezed his hand.
Y/N:"Please wake up soon, love. It's already been 2 months without you"