Appa:Part 7

I looked up at him with eyes of joy and suprise. He noticed the suprised look in my eyes and panicked.
Namjoon:"W-we don't have to, if you don't want to! I get that you have Seo-"
I put my finger on his lips to shush him and straddled him lap. I put my arms around his neck and smiled.
Y/N:"You panick too much"
We both chuckled and I kissed his lips sweetly.
Namjoon:"S-so, do you?"
Y/N:"I'd love to. But, do we have the money to take care of another baby?"
He looked down and didn't look in my eyes.
Namjoon:"I-I know that you haven't met any of my parents and that but you know that my dad is the CEO of Kim Corp, right?"
I looked at him with a shocked expression and he chuckled.
Namjoon:"I can't believe you didn't know that, i've went to so many events with him"
Y/N:"I don't pay attention to the news, I have a baby"
He smiled and leaned his forehead on mine.
Y/N:"We'll have to move out then, this apartment is barely big enough for the 3 of us"
He nodded and pulled me closer to him.
Namjoon:"I'll work on it, love"

Awakening from mt slumber, I felt around the space beside me but felt nothing. I opened my eyes and looked around the room. Namjoon and Seoyun wasn't in here. I smiled when I heard Seoyun and Namjoon in the living room. I sat up and stretched out my stiff body. Walking to the living room, i couldn't help but chuckle hearing Namjoon blabbering to himself. Seoyun was sat in her seat watching the television and Namjoon was sitting on the couch. He saw me and pulled me onto his lap. I smiled and wrapped my legs around his waist.
Namjoon:"Good morning beautiful"
I chuckled and kissed his lips.
Y/N:"Good morning, handsome"
He smiled and rubbed my back.
Namjoon:"So, how is my baby doing?"
I smiled and looked down at my stomach. It's been almost 2 weeks since we had that conversation and we started trying for a baby. We found out yesterday that i'm 5 days pregnant. He lifted my shirt and caressed my stomach.
Y/N:"Good, but making me feel dizzy"
He nodded and kissed my cheek.
Namjoon:"Are you hungry?"
I shook my head and held his hand.
Y/N:"You have to promise me something"
Namjoon:"Okay,what is it?"
Y/N:"Promise me that you'll never favour this baby more than Seoyun. I know she'll never be your baby but she is still mine. I love both of these babies and I hope you do too"
He smiled and kissed my lips passionately.
Namjoon:"I promise"

May 23rd 2017

I woke up to the sound of Y/N vomiting and I shot up. I went to the bathroom and held her hair back. I rubbed her back and looked at her with a worried expression.
Namjoon:"Are you okay?"
She nodded and lifted her head. I grabbed her hand and helped her stand up. A loud cry from our bedroom startled her and she went to bedroom. Seoyun was standing up holding onto the railing of her crib.
Y/N picked her up and placed her on her hip.
Y/N:"Good morning, Seoyun-ah"
She said weakly and i frowned.
Namjoon:"Baby, you should rest, you've just threw up"
She shook her head and smiled.
Y/N:"I'll be fine, don't worry"
She made her way to the kitchen and opened the fridge. I took Seoyun out of her arms and placed her in her highchair. I buckled her up and ruffled her hair.
Namjoon:"Are you excited to meet baby brother or sister?"
She looked around the room and clapped her hands together.
Y/N smiled and gave her her bottle of milk.
Y/N:"So, have you seen any houses or apartments we can move into?"
Namjoon:"There is one i saw that i liked. It has 2 bathrooms and 3 bedrooms, 2 stories"
She nodded and rubbed her eyes. I sighed and pulled her close to me.
Namjoon:"I'm sorry"
Y/N:"Why?"
Namjoon:"Because you're stressed out and I can't help you"
She shook her head and chuckled.
Y/N:"It's fine, Joon"