Appa:Part 20 (slight nsfw)

Y/N:"Good morning Seoyun"
I said as I picked her up and kissed her nose. I took her to her dresser and looked for some clothes for her to wear for the day. I found a comfortable outfit and dressed her. I smiled and styled her hair into to small space buns. I kissed her nose again and held her hand.
Y/N:"Let's go play with your toys, hm?"
She smiled and ran to the stairs but the baby gates stopped her. I picked her up and opened the gate. I took a few steps then closed the gate and opened the other at the bottom.

Cries came from Min-Woo's room and I stood up. I looked over to Seoyun and smiled.
Y/N:"Be good for eomma"
I went upstairs and was about to go into his room but was met with shock. Namjoon was rocking him side to side in his arms and I smiled. Maybe I've got my Namjoon back. I went over to them and he quickly noticed me.
Namjoon:"Y/N...I'm so sorry"
I shook my head and looked up to him.
Y/N:"It's okay, I'm just glad you're back to your normal self"
He smiled.
Namjoon:"What did I do to deserve someone like you?"
I blushed and chuckled.

I layed on his chest and smiled. He's been an angel today. He apologised to Seoyun aswell. I looked up to him and smiled. He looked back down to me.
Namjoon:"I love you"
I smiled and sat up. I sat on his stomach and leaned down to kiss him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him deeper into the kiss. His hands roamed across my back and I smirked. He flipped us over and pulled back. He lifted up my shirt and started kissing my stomach. I played with his hair and sighed out. Finally, my Joonie back. He pulled the shirt all the way up and threw it onto the floor. He unclasped my bra and threw it away too. He leaned down to kiss my chest and ran his hand up and down my body. I arched my back at the feeling of his lips on my sensitive skin and shut my eyes. He placed butterfly kisses all over my boobs and carresed them. He came back up to my face and kissed my lips. His hand traveled down to his boxer briefs and pulled them down. I tried to not look down but ended up failing. He chuckled and held onto his length. He let out a short moan and I whined. He reached over to the bedside table and opened one of the drawers. He pulled out a condom and teared it open. He rolled in onto his length and looked up at me.
Namjoon:"Tell me if it hurts, okay baby?"
I nodded and held his hand.

I woke up with Namjoon next to me and smiled. I snuggled closer to his body and twirled his hair around my finger. He slowly opened his eyes and looked over to me.
Y/N:"Good morning"
He smiled and wrapped his arm around me.
Namjoon:"Good morning gorgeous"
I layed my head on my chest and kissed it. He rubbed my shoulder with his thumb and kissed the top of my head. Min-woo had began to cry and I sat up. I looked for my clothes and quickly put them on. I went to his room and picked him up out of his crib.
Y/N:"Good morning baby"
I rocked him and kissed his forehead. His cries began to fade and I smiled. I went to change his diaper.

Seoyun:"Appa appa"
I looked over to her and smiled.
Namjoon:"What sweetheart?"
She came over to me and gave me a doll. She sat down next to me and began to play with her doll. I smiled and began to play with her. She smiled and giggled. I ruffled her hair and kissed her forehead.
Namjoon:"Do you want something to eat?"
She nodded and I picked her up.
Namjoon:"Come on then"
We headed towards the kitchen where Min-woo and Y/N was. I smiled and kissed the top of Min-Woo's head and Y/N smiled up to me. I smiled back at her and got Seoyun something to eat.
We went back to the living room and sat down on the sofa. Y/N followed us and sat down next to me.
Y/N:"Are you having fun with appa?"
She said looking at Seoyun and she nodded. I smiled and kissed her forehead. I wrapped my arms around Y/N and looked down at her.
Namjoon:"Why are you so beautiful?"
She chuckled and looked down. I noticed the pink tint in her cheek and smiled.
Namjoon:"Aigoo"