Appa:Part 8 (21+)

May 25th 2017

I stepped into the shower and felt the warm water cascade down my body. I looked down at my stomach and smiled. Mine and Namjoon's baby is in there.

I had just finished rinsing out the conditioner from my hair when i felt two arms wrap around my waist. I smiled and looked over my shoulder.
Namjoon placed a kiss on my neck and i chuckled.
Y/N:"Couldn't wait for me to get out of the shower?"
He shook his head and his hands traveled down my body. He gave my ass a slap and i yelped from pain and pleasure. He chuckled seductively and turned made his way to my core. I let out a breathy moan when he started to play with my folds and i felt him smirking on my neck. He turned me around and picked me up, placing me against the wall. He chuckled and entered my tight hole with such force.
I moaned out from pleasure and wrapped my arms around his neck. He began to thrust into me and i lost it
My moans were louder than ever and he seemed to enjoy it very much.
Namjoon:"You like it?"
I nodded my head quickly not being able to speak from the immense pleasure. He attacked my neck with his lips and i ran my hands through his hair. Currents of pleasure ran through my body sending me to the edge.
Y/N:"N-namjoon...i'm c-close"
He sped up his thrusts and i cried out.
I let out a long moan as i rode out my orgasm, Namjoon coming shortly after. The soumd of water running and our heavy breaths was the only thing heard in the house. I opened my eyes and Namjoon was kissing my shoulder.
Namjoon:"Fuck, you were so tight"
He said as he pulled up from my shoulder and looking into my eyes. I nodded and threw my head back, trying to get my breathing back to normal. He chuckled and helped me down and continue my shower.

June 4th 2017

Namjoon was feeding Seoyun and i was resting on the couch. I looked at Namjoon and Seoyun and smiled. Seoyun burped and Namjoon gasped.
Namjoon:"Wah, Seoyun-ah!"
I chuckled and Namjoon looked at me.
Namjoon:"Also!"
I looked at him and he smiled.
Namjoon:"I found a house for us!"
Y/N:"What really?"
He nodded and came closer to me.
Namjoon:"Remember the one I told you about a few days about?"
I nodded and he kissed my nose.
Namjoon:"Well, I've brought it"
I smiled and hugged him.
Y/N:"Thank you so much,I love you"