two

Oscar

We got home at around five am and I had Arianna sleeping in my bedroom at the trap house she wore my shirt and I braided her hair I sighed as I cuddled her little body into me she smelt sweet I kissed her forehead and watched as her beautiful little green eyes opened.

"You hungry baby " I said she nodded.

"What you want me to make you Hermosa "

"Um you have Trix " I laughed.

"You want cereal " I asked she nodded I smiled. "Okay baby " And with that I carried her to the kitchen where I saw half of the girls.

"Where are we " She asked softly.

"This is the trap house you'll be staying here I live in a different house bye myself " I said she nodded and that's when my baby candy came up to us.

"Come take a shower with me daddy " She purred as she took of her shirt I smirked.

"Lemme make her a bowl of cereal and then I will " I said she nodded and smiled walking away.

"Okay baby here's your food stay here " I said she nodded and I looked to see cam "talk with her " I said she nodded and I walked into the showers signing.

Arianna

"So have you fucked oscar yet " Cam asked filing her red nails I guess reds her favorite color.

"Um who " I asked confused and why should I have sex it's supposed to be with someone you love not some asshole.

"Oscar the guy your with " She said I groaned.

"Ohh sorry I didn't know his name and uhh no " I said she smirked.

"You cool if I do " She asked.

"Yea go ahead " I said confused and I just ate my trix until some girl with black hair came in.

"Why the fuck are you eating my food " She spat grabbing my bowl.

"Um I'm sorry Oscar gave it to me I -"

"Oh your the new girl well let's make some rules clear you need to know who the fuck is in charge I'm Lilly that's Nicki and Esmeralda " She said I nodded. "We all own your bitch ass you owe us a cut of your money we take 30 out of every hundred "

"So 30 percent " I asked she glared.

"What "

"Well thirty dollars out of a hundred is thirty percent with is how much your taxing see you have a hundred pieces and you took 30 of them making them 30 percent " I rambled she glared.

"Whatever shut the fuck up 30 dollars " She said "and don't eat my shit you fat bitch " I just nodded and looked down. "Oh and no being clingy on Oscar you think I'm a bitch you should meet candy"

"Hey why arnt you eating " The other guy from last night asked a frowned.

"Not hungry "

"Okay well eat later okay now Oscar said I gotta prepare you for your shoot were gonna make millions baby girl " He said and I frowned nodding."now cam on Oscars meeting us there "I followed him and we drove in his red truck to a house. " Do you like black better or white "

"I like yellow but I guess white " I said he smiled.

"Good now c'mon baby " He said and soon I was dressed in a white lingerie set it looked good and I was shoved in white heels and my makeup was done.

"Ahh wait she has a few pubes " The photographer said the guy who brought me glared "it's not gonna look good Julio get her waxed "

"Nah makes her look innocent " Oscar said as he came in he smirked my way. "Make her barefoot " The girl took off my shoes and he smiled."put her in a shirt "he said and soon I was wearing Julio's white shirt. " Smile Bebe "I did as told and pictures were taken and soon it was posted on Craigslist.

" Why am I doing this "I asked Julio smiled.

" We're selling your virginity after this well pay you fifty percent minutes the two hundred thousand and you can leave "Julio said I frowned.

" But I don't wana have sex "I said softly.

" Well it doesn't matter princess we bought you to make money " Julio spat and I sighed.

"Why are you a virgin anyways "

"I'm waiting till I love someone " I whispered and Oscar frowned as did Julio.

"Welp this is the real world " Julio said I just sighed.

"

I woke up the next morning to Oscar kissing my neck.

"Your so fucking beautiful " He whispered and I felt his teeth sinking in my neck I moaned and felt him press his dick into my ass thank god I wearing underwear or else he'd be inside of me."such a good girl I just wana taste your forebiddin fruit baby "he said and that's when his phone rang he groaned answer it I heard him speaking Spanish he was sneaking his hand in my panties and playing with my clit I gasped never feeling this before he chuckled and tore the underwear off I gasped as he kissed my neck he said bye and threw the phone I was on his lap and moaned as he kissed my lips.

That's when I woke up breathing heavy in Oscars bed alone.