sixteen

Arianna

We had to be adults about this shit but oscar didnt want to be i had mathew oscar diaz on February 3rd 2017 alone it was a hard labor and when he came out it was all worth.

Id be lying if i said it wasnt hard it was for the first 3 months trace split after oscar so i didnt havee anyone to help but eventually i got a routine down and me and matthew were content.

When matthew was about 2 is when i met grant he was cute and funny always smiling he wore glasses and was the total opisite of oscar wich is what i needed he took on matt like he was his own he stepped in from bedtime storys to helping me get him ready for bed we were a family it was amazing and i loved him and our happy family .

*present day mathews 4 now grant and ariannas 2 year anniversy *

I giggled as grant kissed down my neck that morning we had just finished our morning excersie if you will.

"I love you baby "grant said i giggled.

"I love you thanks for completeing our family "i said he chuckled.

"Nah were not complete till we have two more babies "he said i giggled.

"Well once ypu marry me then ill give you baby "i said he sighed getting up and when i saw that blue box i squelled he chuckled getting in the bed with me.

"Arianna marie lopez will you  do me the honer of marrying me and letting me adopt matt "he said i smiled nodding tears in my eyes.

"Yes baby of course "i said he smiled putting the ring on me i kissed his lips when we heard a squell matt was in the room his spider man footy pajams on.

"Did u ask daddy"he asked his green eyes sparkling he nodded and he smiled.

"I get to be a payne "

"Yes you do buddy "grant said matt yelled and jumped into bed with us we all laughed and cuddled that day .

*a year later *

Me and grant got married and it was amazing it was small and beautiful i was offically arianna marie Payne and matthew oscar payne we were trying for a baby and finally found out we were having our baby girl i was around 5 months when i got a phone call from grant .

"Someones trying to see you his names oscar and hes asking for your son "