seven

Ariy

I was dressed in a black dress my hair was in huge curls I wore a black pair of red bottoms Mike came in the room in another black silk shirt and slacks he smiled.

"You look beautiful baby girl now cmon"he said I smiled fallowing him and that's when an older man smiled my way.

" This Arianna "he asked I. Smiled.

" Yup your future daughter in law "he said I smiled his way.

" Beautiful oh my where did you find this one "he asked.

" Oscar "Mike said the man laughed

" Ahh he always finds the beauty's"he said and smiled. "And she knows not to talk when men are talking wow hello beautiful "

"Hello " I said Mike smiled.

"Absolutely breath taking I'm estabain"he said I smiled. " Now where are you from baby "

"Um Ontario ca " I said he smiled.

"Where are your parents "he asked I tensed.

" Um I don't know "I said he frowned.

" Cmon let's eat "the rest of the night went well I met mikes brother Vic and we were best friends Vic didn't like the gang life he rather stay at home.

" So when does she get her dress for the wedding "estabain asked.

" She picks it out tomorrow "Mike said.

" So when is Oscar gonna be here "estabain asked chewing his lamb chop I just had a salad seeing as I was a vegetarian.

"Right about now " Vic nurtured and in walk Oscar he wore a black dress shirt and jeans he had candy on his arm making me uncomfterble.

"How was your travels here come sit with us who is this " Estabain said and candy sat next to him glaring at me I just sighed eating my salad like an la hoe.

"This is candy my ruca " Oscar said estabain glared.

"No " He said.

"What "

"As your uncle I will not allow that shit you need a better ruca she's a fucking prostitute " He spat candy glared.

"At least I'm not a virgin like Arianna " And my eyes went wide.

"A virgin wow " Estabain said smiling my way "your a perfect wife I'm. So fucking excited for this wedding she's healthy has a nice ass and will be taught how to please you you picked the perfect women "

"Ew at the dinner table " Vic wined I giggled as he smiled. "Dad make tofu for ariy she's vegetarian " Vic said.

"Oh mija why didn't you say anything what about you Mike " Estabien scolded.

"Sorry " I said.

"Don't ever be sorry mama " He said I smiled he ordered me a vegan plate from the cook and was soon talking to Oscar and Mike I just looked forward candy glared my way.

"You need to fix your eyebrows " Vic told her a glare "Anastasew " He spat I laughed as he high five me "you should let me do your makeup for the wedding "

"Your hired " I said he smiled.

"Yay will practice tonight"he squealed and estabain glared his way Vic glared back.

"So your suit is in the room in the 5th Hall next to Arianna " Estabain said

"Why isn't she sleeping with her husband " Candy spat.

"It's tradition she will be moved into his suite after the wedding and learn when to talk " He spat. "You obviously have some jealousy of people who are better then you and you should get over it Arianna is a class act and your a whore who will never turn into a house wife " Oscar frowned and when our eyes met I looked down.

"Baby can you head to bed we need to talk about business " Mike asked.

"Yea goodnight everyone " I said estabain smiled.

"Sleep well princess two more days till your a bride " He said I smiled and headed to my room I got undressed and put on a white lace night gown I wiped off my makeup and sighed getting in bed and closing my eyes.

Oscar

"So I think ten million was a garden for her I'll give you an extra five " Estabain said.

"Just promis she won't ever be caught up if anything happens " I asked estabain smiled.

"Your just like your dad "he said a smile. " I promise "

"Mike " Vic said

"I promise " He said a smile.

"How many grand kids you guys gonna give me " Estabain asked.

"She wants five I want two so two " Mike said estabain frowned.

"Give her six she's gonna make some beautiful kids I mean have you seen her " He gushed I smiledsmiled ariy wanted a baby so bad and she deserves as many as she wanted.

After the talk I was heading to bed candy was drove home and I was to stay till the wedding I couldn't sleep without her next to me it was always like that since we started sleeping together I needed to take something to sleep when we're together I usually sleep as soon as she's in my arms I sighed getting undressed i put my gun on the dresser and heading into the black silk sheets I layed playing on my phone till I heard my door creak open I grabbed my gun pointing it at the person I groaned as I saw ariy she glared my way.

"You should've fucking knocked you know this " I said angrily she rolled her eyes.

"Shut up I didn't think you'd have your gun on you " She wined climbing into my bed I smiled as she cuddled into my chest.

"I dunno Hermosa why would I not do you not realize were in Mexico and your a fucking gringa " I spat she rolled her eyes.

"Pero no me mexicana my fathers from sinelo and my mom's Italian " She wined I loved when she spoke Spanish she only did it when she was mad and it made me happy.

"Your skin looks like snow White baby " I said she rolled her eyes.

"Shut up "she yelled I laughed.

" Your only allowed to wear white "I asked she nodded.

" Wedding ritual I guess "she said I nodded and frowned looking down at her black hair I shook my head.