five

Oscar

I moaned pounding into Lilly when my phone rang I groaned answering it not caring.

"Hello "

"Hey Arianna just got dropped off can you talk to her about saying yes she has walls and I wana hurry up and get married " Mike said I frowned.

"Yea fool Ill try when do you want the wedding "

"Next month "he said quickly.

" Mike what are you using her for "I asked thrusting into Lilly she moaned loudly.

"It help me lay low and I find her incredibly fine. "He said I sighed.

" Mike really what is she for "I asked.

" Shes to be my kid factory I'm gonna get her pregnant as soon as possible my dad needs me to settle down before he hands me his position "I sighed.

" I'll talk to her. "I said and hung up finishing off lily after I went to me and ariys room she was knocked out I saw she was in my t shirt I sighed getting in.

I woke up the next morning with her she was cuddled into my chest I smiled kissing her forehead I secretly loved this I loved having her in my arms and it made me pissed to think about any other guy holding her I was growing attached to her and I hated being away from her but that's okay I needed to grow the fuck up she'd just tye me down.i closed my eyes going back to sleep when I heard yelling.

"Fuck you holding on her for " Candy yelled I groaned and that's when I saw her grab Ariannas hair her eyes went wide and she gasped. "Your just the girl who hangs out with him I'm the girl that pleasures him if I find you in this fucking bed with him I'll kill you got it bitch " She yelled.

"Shut the fuck up candy"

"Is that any way to treat your baby mama "she yelled and ariy rolled her eyes getting up. " You always treating her right she gets long showers and the biggest room in the house she doesn't even earn her keep Oscar "she wined.

"Well maybe cuz Arianna is making me fucking ten million dollars candy shes to be treated with some mother fucking respect " Okay that's a lie I love hearing her little singing voice while she showers and I love I when her hairs in a towel.

"Oh shit she's one of the virgins " She gasped I smirked.

"Yes now get your ass to bed " I yelled she nodded and ariy looked at me and just started crying like full on sobbing. "I'm not fucking dealing with this " I said walking out fuck this.

Ariys POV

It had been two weeks since Oscar had been home and it sucked all the girls had left me alone but I was alone I really only hung out with Esmeralda since she wasn't allowed to work we had put up a crib in her bedroom.

"The girls are thinking that Julio's gonna make me give up our son " She said a frown as she folded the clothes I had gotten him.

"I doubt it have you seen the way he looks at you " I said she frowned.

"You should see the way he looks at candy "she said a frown " He hasn't gone to any of the appointments or anything and I'm starting to think it's true "

"He loves you and your guys baby Esmeralda don't doubt it and if he does that I'll come and fuck him up " I said she smiled.

"I love you girl I'm happy you weren't turned into a slut " She said I smiled.

"Me too "I said laughing we folded his clothes and put things away when the door opened there was Julio he smiled Esmeraldas way.

" I got the baby something "he said happily.

" What is it "she squealed and he pulled out little chuck Taylors she squealed. " Just like his daddy"she said he smiled nodding.

"I want ariy in the room " She said my eyes widen.

"What why " I said Julio smiled.

"I mean you guys are best friends it's only fair " He said a smile.

"I'd be so homered " I said she squelled.

"Now leave bitch I'm getting dick " She yelled I laughed doing as told when I got a phone call from mike.

"Hey babe " I said happily.

"Hey baby girl I need you to make your decision my dad really wants you to meet him " He said I sighed.

"Mike can you promise me something " I asked a sigh.

"Yes baby "

"Can I come visit every few months "

"Why would you wana do that baby your so much better then a whore house " He said a laugh.

"Well Esmeralda is my best friend and I wana see her so please " I asked.

"Fine you can do whatever you want baby girl " He said I smiled "so is this a yes "

"Yes baby "

"I love you baby girl "

"I love you mike "

...