four

Arianna

I woke up with Oscar next to me he was holding me tight and smiling.

"Your gonna make me 10 million baby girl "he said.

" I'm making 10 million "I asked happy as hell.

" No baby girl you need to make that diseson if you want it Mike wants to marry you "he said and my eyes went wide. " Hell take care of you forever I mean the guys loaded.you deserve the security and you can learn to love him"

"I dunno " I said softly looking at his beautiful brown eyeseyes he hadn't shaved his head yet and I was shocked to see some stubble he looked cute his tear drop making his face look pale.

"Well you have a date with him today " He said I groaned it had been two weeks since that night I made him a simple chicken park and he was hooked and even have me a fucking diamond ring I wasn't allowed to take off.

"Where have you been " I asked it had been 8 days since I'd seen him abd I hated it here.

"Just selling drugs and gang shit I'm fucking stressed " He said I frowned. "But that's fine now cmon go out your makeup on " He said I smiled getting up Mike had bought me anything I wanted I had a credit card with a unlimited balance and I loved it I had bought at least half the Sephora and drawers to put my makeup in as well as a shit ton of clothes it was funny Oscar had come home and thought he was in the wrong room he played some music while I did my makeup.

"You gotta wear white baby " He said I sighed getting up going to our closet. "Nah thong" He said I groaned and changed he smiled my way I stood in a white blouse and high waisted jeans I put my white vans on and Oscar spoke up.

"You don't have to do it if you don't want to we can seek your virginity to a different guy " He said I frowned.

"I dunno he's always busy " I said grabbing my rose gold iPhone another thing he got me we had texted back and forth a few time from my knowledge Mike was in the cartel and high up he was always busy from what he said.

"Yea but you'd be home alone and Mike wants children from you and  you to behave and be there home at all times" He said I sighed.

"I mean I wouldn't have to work for anything if I take the two mil I'll have no one and I dunno " I said he frowned.

"I understand now cmon baby " He said I smiled and followed him I made Oscar pancakes for us and we were sitting eating and chatting when Esmeralda came in.

"I'm so fucking horny this baby is making me need like 30 dicks a day " She wined munching on one of my pancakes I giggled Esmeralda was a sweetheart but so in to sex it was crazy.

"You doing okay you taking the vitamins I bought you " I asked she nodded a smile.

"Thank you I'm gonna be so sad if you leave who's gonna help me with nino " She wined.

"Ill come visit " I said she smiled and Oscar glared.

"He won't let you visit Arianna " He said I frowned.

"He said I could write down my terms " I said he shook his head.

"Whatever " He mutterd and took a phone call.

"See he needs some fucking pussy I guess candy is assuming your sleeping with him and is holding out " Esmeralda said eating his pancakes I frowned.

"But I'm a virgin " I said she laughed.

"I know and it makes no sense cuz your hot. "She wined I laughed." Shit Julio's gonna beat my ass I'm not in bed "she said scurrying when  she heard his loud boots and that's when Oscar came in.

" Your man's here " He said angrily I frowned and followed him and there was Mike with flowers leaning against his brand new BMW i smiled.

"Hey Hermosa "

"Don't call me that " I wined.

"Why baby shy " He asked.

"Nah only Oscar calls me that " I said and Oscar chuckled.

"Have fun baby " He said I smiled saying by and soon Mike was taking me to dinner.

"You look really nice beautiful " I smile.

"Thank you "

"I'm sorry I've been so busy I was in Mexico dealing with things but soon well always be together in Mexico " He said a smile I smiled. "You thinking about it "

"I'm just scared what if i don't like it and you wana keep me forever " I said a frown he sighed.

"I'll let you leave baby I doubt you'll want too "he said a big smile on his face.

" Well will I be safe when your not home "I asked he smirked.

" You and are babies will be so safe under constant eye I take that shit very seriously. "I nodded." And out house now is temporary I wana pick one out with you "

"Why did you pick me "

"Well your beautiful and when I saw your eyes I knew I had to have you " He said sighing and parking.

"Have you bought from Oscar before " I asked.

"Never " He said I sighed.

"Okay let's just keep this dating thing up and maybe in a few months I'll decide " I said he smiled nodding and with that we had a big ass dinner.