nine

Oscar

I sat there waiting for ariy to come down the isal she would look perfect I knew it and when she came out my breath hitched.

She looked absolutely breathtaking and every man in the church was speechless she made her way to Mike and soon the wedding started I was praying they'd hage that thing were speak now or forever hold your peace or some shit but it didn't happen I ...

She looked absolutely breathtaking and every man in the church was speechless she made her way to Mike and soon the wedding started I was praying they'd hage that thing were speak now or forever hold your peace or some shit but it didn't happen I sighed looking forward the vows were already said and they were kissing and walking down the isal I frowned just like that she was gone I wouldn't have my beautiful flower waiting for me in the back room I loved her so damn much and she had no idea I sighed deciding to drink a bit when we went to the Cermony it was packed full of cartel members supposedly they had a treaty to not start anything they soon called out Mr. And Mrs. Fuentes and out came ariy she was in a different dress and Mike was happy as fuck he held her hand and soon they danced to Russ missin you crazy ariy was happy and giggling they were so fucking in love you could tell Mike would kill for her at first he had bad intentions but once he met the beautiful flower she was he needed her I sighed and watched as he kissed her lips smiling I knew ariy was starting to fall she was halfway there and that made me happy and hurt a little less eventually she'd know he was meant to be hers.

After the dance they did a toast Vic making everyone laugh and ariy and Mike eating and giggling smiling with each other and soon Mike was taking of ariy garter I can't lie I saw red as he pulled it off with his teeth he smiled her way as he pulled it out all the single men were happy as ever and a 9 year old boy caught it then ariy tossed her bouquet and Esmeralda caught it she was so happy and Julio was pissed giving her a dirty as look as her and ariy cheered everyone laughed and then it was the traditional money dance where ariy and Mike were to dance with other people they gave them money ariy was stuffed with at least 50 thousand as was Mike I held up a thousand to ariy she smiled my way and I grabbed her waist.

"Your so beautiful mama " I whispered "I'm so sorry I let you slip away from me I just wanted you to be taken care of " I whispered she frowned.

"You could've taken care of me " That stung and I knew it was true I would've done it to the end of my days.

"But he's better for you he'd never put you in danger I mean I had you in a white House just know I really care for you " I said she sighed "take care of yourself and Mike and your future kids " I said she smiled.

"Thank you Oscar " She whispered I kissed her forehead and that's when Mike cut in they were dnacing to angel baby happy as can be he kissed her

And

that's when I heard the gun shot Mike was on top of ariy bleeding out from his chest everyone was yelling I gasped running towards them.

"No baby don't go " She cried Mike smiled.

"It's okay baby I can finally get out and be free you be good okay I'm. Leaving everything to you I love you Arianna " He whispered.

"Baby Mike please dont " She cried she was putting pressure on his chest and crying.

"Oscar treat her right okay "

"What " I asked.

"I knew and it's okay I love you don't miss me " He said ariy cried holding him till he took his last breath.

"Mijo " Estabien cried and next thing I know he's pulling out the gun and shooting himself in the head ariy gasped.

"Cmon " I whispered she did as told and followed me to my Impala I put her in and drove off she cried the whole way.

"I can't leave him "

"Arianna they'll burry him then you if you stay " I said she nodded and frowned "Vic " Arianna said and there was mikes brother he was drinking tequila.

"He knew it was happening don't fucking cry okay hes not worth it Mike was gonna de flower you then put a baby in then leave he didn't want this life he loved you but couldn't be stable " He said and laughed and then I heard ariy scream I heard him cock the gun for fuck sake.

"Close your eyes " I said and she did as told and soon Vic was dead in my back seat.

"Oh my fucking god " She cried.