six

Oscar

I walked down the hallway to our back room I knew I had fucked up she was probably so pissed at me for yelling at her I just am trying to surpress my feelings and I couldn't handle it but now I'm. Good were just friends yes just friends I opened the door and was shocked when I saw her in a bra and thing hair curled she looked my way and eyes went wide.

Arianna

When Oscar walked in his eyes just went wide and I saw him stare he kicked the door shut with his foot "Fuck it " He spat and pushed me on our bed I moaned as he kissed me I loved this I grabbed his head kissing him passionately Oscar was rough almost like he was telling me I was his he was fighting with my tongue for dominance and that's when I felt him thrust his hips I let out a gasp and he smirked pulling away he ripped off his shirt and I moaned I loved this there he was his six pack out and everything damn kissed him again wrapping my legs around him not caring he moaned as did I and he ripped his jeans off him he pulled at my panties.

"Can I baby " He breathed out his voice was deep and he made me look him in the eye.

"Yes " I said he smiled and kissed my neck he slowly took of the pink lace and then groaned.

"Fuck baby girl you tell me if you don't wana do anything " He said I nodded and then he looked at my left hand and grabbed it throwing the ring off. "So fucking better "I laughed he spread my legs smiling.

" Been wanting a taste "I asked.

" For ever "he moaned and that's when his tongue met my clit I gasped and thruster upward Mike had tried this and I didn't really like it like at all but when Oscar did it it's like he didn't care about anything else but my fucking pussy I moaned and grabbed his head pushing him down he laughed and continued he was making me feel dizzy and horny as hell and when I felt him suck on it I lost it moaning his name and Cumming he smirked."I'm your first baby huh "he asked I nodded making him smile he wiped his mouth and he smirked.

" Take me baby "I said and his eyes went wide.

" What"

"Take me baby I love you Oscar " I said his eyes widen and that's when I saw something change he glared.

"And risk my ten million no thank you " He spat "I came to talk to you mikes picking you up tonight to move in "

"What "

"I sold you Arianna " He said and I gasped.

"I'm a fucking person "

"You were a sex slave Arianna "

"I'm a virgin" I yelled.

"Yea my most popular one I've had thirty fucking offers " He said angrily. "Get your shit packed "and I let the tears fall. " And word of advice don't tell what Mike happened "he said I just nodded and got up I got dressed in a hoodie and jeans all my things were packed and a man came and got all of the things Mike was waiting down stairs he had a black silk shirt on and jeans he smirked my way.

"Hello Bebe " He said I smiled back.

"Hey " I said.

"You excited to start our life together " He asked.

"Yes baby " I said he smiled.

"Where your ring " He asked and I frowned knowing it was in the room somewhere.

"Sorry I took it off when showering " I lied he smiled.

"It's real ariy you can shower with it " He said I nodded.

"Here " Julio said handing me my ring he smiled.

"I'm gonna miss u" Esmeralda wined hugging me.

"Don't worry you guys will see each other always" Mike said Julio nodded.

"You keep our Nino healthy " I said she smiled.

"Will do "she said and kissed my cheek.

"Bye " I said she smiled saying goodbye as did Julio Mike led me to his truck and we drove off and next thing I know were in Mexico.

"I hired a glamour squad for you we need you to look perfect to meet my dad okay baby " He said I nodded and he pecked my lips. "I love you baby "

"I love you" I said he smiled kissing me again.