three

Oscar

We were offered 4 million from a man in Mexico I was shocked and sort of torn I looked ariys way as she ate pizza that morning i sighed.

"He has a few orders that they meet today and he gets a taste and well " He laughed.

"What " I asked.

"He wants her to get her nipples pierced as well as her hair be dyed brown hell add an extra mill "he said I sighed.

" Tell him everything but the hair "I said he nodded and went to call him. " Baby girl cmon I gotta get you ready someone bought you "I said her eyes went wide.

" I'm scared "she said and I frowned.

" Baby girl it's gonna be okay now cmon let's go get you dressed and well go shopping "she nodded her head soon she came out in a white tank top and jeans she smiled my wayway she wore black chucks and her black curly hair was everywhere.

" Cmon " We went to my tattoo shop and I sighed "there gonna Pierce your nipples the guy who's buying it wants it he's offering another million for it " I said she groaned. "It'll only hurt for like an hour "

"Okay " She said and with that we went in the shop she was told to undress I smiled and watched her fidget uncomfortable.

"Nervous " Joker asked her she nodded "the only part that hurts is the clamps other then that your good baby "

"Can I pick out the jewelry " She asked quietly I nodded.

"I think the diamonds would look perfect on you mama " she smiled "I'm joker by the way "

"Joker she's a v were selling for 4 mil please stop talking " I said his eyes widen.

"Oh shit your a virgin your hot as fuck " He said she giggled. "What you a crazy bitch to guys or " I groaned taking of my ray bands looking at ariy.

"No I was waiting out for when it felt right " She said he smiled.

"Your gonna be a wife " He said she smiled and picked out some silver barbells and soon he had her undress and he took in a breath."damn "

"I know right that's what I said " I said he smiled.

"Okay I gotta get your nipples hard so I'm gonna twist em a bit okay " He asked she nodded and he sanitized them and I watched as her eyes widen as he played with them squeezing the pink little bead.

"Feel good " I asked she glared and went to open her mouth soft moan came out and I can't deny I was turned on.

"Fuck " Joker said and smirked "I'm gonna get the clamp baby " He said and grabbed it he smiled grabbing the clamp and put it on the nipple.

"Can you hold my hand " Ariy asked softly I nodded walking over holding her little hand.

"1 2 _" She flinched as the needle went threw.

"Uhh " She wined I frowned and kissed her forehead.

"It's okay baby they look really good "I said she smiled.

" Okay and done "joker said and the other was pierced ariy looked down and smiled.

" I can uh never breast feed "she asked.

" I mean you can but youll leak all the time "joker said a frown as did ariy she wanted babies.

" Thanks homie cmon ariy I gotta get you to Mac to get your makeup done to meet your guy "I said she frowned saying bye to joker.

I had her makeup done in a natural way I had her dress in a white body con dress her ass was on display as was her chest I smirked having her slip on her little white shoes.

" Cmon princess we gotta take you to meet him "I said she followed me and soon we were at the Hilton a fancy ass hotel and that's when I saw him he wore a black t shirt and jeans he had tattoos everywhere and I was actually upset that he was attractive when he saw ariy his eyes lit up a smirk on his face.

" Hello spooky how are you "Mike was a regular at my perstine house he spent fifty thousand a week on three girls I was shocked he wanted the virgin.

"Good how are you Mike " I asked he was too busy staring at ariy he smiled.

"We're going to take you to a doctor today little one " He said she gulped.

"I trust you Oscar it's just she could've lied " He said I nodded.

"Now come up to the room "he said we followed and I saw him grab ariys ass and she squeked. " That shits real"

"You should see her asshole " I said he smirked."I got a propersition "he said a smile as ariy walked out of the elevator.

" What "

"I wana buy her foreal I want her as mine I wana marry that quite thing she'd be perfect wife materiel hey baby do you cook " She nodded and Mike smirked.

"Make me a list of your best dish and I'll get it so you can cook for me baby "he said as we walked into the hotel room it was white and big it had a kitchen and everything ariy did as told and he ordered someone to buy the ingredientsingredients ariy was taken to be examined.

" I'm thinking I'll buy her for around ten mill "he said I sighed.

" Let her make the decision "I said he sighed looking as she came out.

" Get on your knees baby girl "I said she did as told looking at me I smiled.

" I'm gonna wait for that taste"Mike said and smiled. "Im give you whatever you want baby girl " He whispered and told her to start cooking.