eleven

Oscar

It had been a few weeks since the wedding and ariy has had nightmares every night since I'm always there when she goes to sleep but I'm gone most of the day seeing as I had a gang to run as well as a prostitution business and drop ceaser off at school so far they hadn't run into each other in the house yes I took her out of the whore house shell never have to do that and it scares me thinking of her there I sighed as me and ceaser came home and when I saw ariy in our kitchen she had made food and her eyes widen when she saw ceaser.

"Ariy " He said confused.

"Ceaser "

"Wait what " I asked.

"Oh ariy was in cheer for Ontario vista school we play together all the time " And my eyes widen knowing ceaser had the biggest crush on the older girl my eyes went wide.

"Shit I didn't know " I said he shrugged.

"Yea it's fine " He said and smiled her way.

"You guys hungry I made shrimp tacos for you guys " She said and smiled.

"Great I'm starving " I said she smiled serving us and I was shocked she was eating shrimp

"Sorry was craving it "she said my eyes went wide we had been having none stop sex for the last couple of week well three times a day and ariy was always finished inside of so at least like 80 times.

" So your parents still hasn't come around "ceaser said ariy smiled.

" No not really Oscar found me and now I'm here "she said I smiled and pecked her lips.

" That's good well monsa is home alone so I'm going to get pussy "he said I laughed.

" Use protection pendejo "I said he smirked.

" Nah ima trap her ass "he said and walked out ariy spoke up.

" Um I'm late "she said and my eyes went wide I knew this was gonna happen but I had to act surprised and not happy as hell.

" Let's get a test "I said she looked at me.

" What I'm talking about cops "she said I gulped me and ariy always watched cops at night when I get home. " Do you think I'm pregnant "

"Noo"i said and she smiled.

" Good "she whispered and we went and watched cops we both went to sleep that night tired as fuck I woke up the next morning to the homie sad eyes opening my bedroom door I shit my eyes open.

" The fuck "I yelled ariy jumped I frowned.

" Go back to sleep mama "I said and she nodded and closed her eyes.

" Who is she "sad eyes asked I smirked.

" Me ruca now give me a sec I'm fucking in my chonies "I said he laughed leaving the room I got dressed kissing ariy head and quickly left the room I saw all the gang here.

" Prophet shot a Santo last night lol homie snooze "he said and my eyes went wide.

" Who "

"Jason " He said my eyes went wide.

"Fuck him up I want him dead " I said. "But why the meeting " I asked.

"Candy is missing "Julio said my eyes went wide. "She had a positive pregnancy test she took of with thirty five thousand "

"Are you fucking serious " I seethed she just had an abortion like a month ago I mean she did poke wholes in condoms but she's fucking crazy."I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL THAT BITCH"I yelled and that's when I heard ariy squeak my eyes widen turning seeing her in my shirt she had just barley opened the door. "I said go back to sleep mama " I spat.

"I'm sorry I was thirsty I didn't know people were here " She whispered and all of the guys stared at her.

"Get your ass in the room " I spat I had enough of this babying and she needed to know to respect my wishes.

"Bu-" She stopped talking when I looked at her she squeked going in the room I looked at the guys.

"Lets go get the dumb bitch " I said angrily I knew she couldn't have been far. "Have Esmeralda call her and well track " I said Julio nodded.

It took us three days to find the bitch and let's just say I didn't do shit I knew it was my baby seeing as I put candy out of work for her mentor health and I had to man up.  it had been about a week till I finally came home I walked in at around 5 in the morning I opened my door and was shocked when I saw ariy was knocked out she had dark circles under her eyes.

"Baby " I whispered as I got in her green eyes shot open she frowned. "I'm sorry you just can't act like that in front of them okay I'm spooky I can't be fucking soft " I said.

"I'm not mad at that I should've known better I'm. Sorry but you didn't come home and I was worried " She whispered.

"I'm sorry baby girl. "

"It's okay just don't do it again " She said laying on my chest."oh I'm uh pregnant "