~15~

Klaus's P.O.V.

I ran out of the Strauss household over to  Count Olaf's. My sisters and I ran upstairs to our bedroom. I threw myself on the bed and shut my eyes. Y/n loves me. An amazing, smart, kind girl loves me. And I love her. I do. We were made for each other. Her dazzling eyes said it all. There was one word to describe how I felt. Lovestruck.

Violet: Sorry for walking in on you two...uhm...

Sunny: Getting it on

Violet: Sunny!

I facepalmed. How did my baby sister know this?!

Violet: Are you two dating?

Klaus: No. I mean...it's complicated.

Count Olaf yelled from downstairs.

Count Olaf: Orphans! Come! Now!

We rushed down the creaking staircase. Count Olaf was in the dining room looking rather joyful.

Count Olaf: So, children. Mr Poe told me that I was being a bit standoffish.

Violet: Standoffish? You hit Klaus across the face.

Count Olaf: So I decided to include you in my latest production. The Marvelous Marriage! Klaus and Sunny will be adults in the crowd. You can even invite your little friend.

The last thing I wanted was to put Y/n in harm's way. I had to keep Y/n and that monster as far away as possible.

Violet: Can I help build the sets?

Count Olaf: No, a beautiful girl like you shouldn't be. You will play my wife.
Now run upstairs.

We obeyed. What was he planning? Then it struck me.

Klaus: I figured it out.

Violet: Figured what out?

Klaus: Count Olaf is planning on marrying you.

Sunny: Duh

Klaus: No, legally marrying you. So he can access our fortune.

We decided a plan to stop him. I got up to stretch my legs and walked to the window. I could see Y/n, in her room, leaning on her window bay. She was looking at the sky with a spyglass. She looked away and scribbled something in her notebook. God, she was sensational. She glanced my way and blew me a playful kiss. I waved back. I loved her