Moving

We got back to Todd and Neil's house like half an hour later.
After I made sure Larry was set up for the night, I wandered back to Addison on my own.
Larry didn't want me to, but I insisted I had to feed Gizmo. He didn't seem happy with me, but I didn't want to bother Todd and Neil.
It was just getting dark when I walked into Addison. I wandered up to my apartment.
"Dad I'm home," I called. When I was met by silence I grew a little confused.
"Dad?" I called again. I walked through to kitchen to see a note on the fridge.
Hey bud, sorry I'm not here. I had to stay at work. I want to hear all the interesting hospital stories when I come back! There's food in the fridge and Lisa is always just downstairs. - Dad
I sighed. Guess I'm alone tonight.
I fed Gizmo then I wandered to my room. I pulled off my mask, grabbing the one that Larry had gotten me off of my wall.
It was in the shape of a cartoon skull. That's when I remembered that I was still in Larry's sweater and shirt.
I sighed, grabbing some new underwear and heading to the bathroom.
I reviled in the hot water for a while, Sanity Falls playing from my speaker.
I got out after a while and dried myself off. I was towelling off my hair when I passed the mirror.
I stopped, poking at some of my scars, scowling a little. I shook my head, pulling on my boxers.
I pulled Larry's Sanity Falls shirt back on and flopped into bed. I realized how cold it was in my apartment, so I snuggled under my covers, letting the smell of Larry and home envelope me.
Speaking of which, I'm worried about Larry.
Me: Hey dude, how's it going?
Lar: I'm fine dude, I wish you could have stayed tho
Me: I know, Gizmo needed me dude!
Lar: I'm serious Sal, it's not good at Addison
Me: I know, and I'm sorry. I thought my dad would be here tonight, but he's at work
Lar: will you let me know if something happens or you something?
Sal: Larry, I'll be okay. You don't need to worry dude
Lar: I do though.. so be careful please?
Me: I will, get some sleep dude
Lar: you too. I'll stop by in the morning to get you
Me: sounds like a plan. Night LarBear
Lar: night Sally Face
I sighed, setting my phone on my bedside table. Gizmo strolled in and plopped himself beside me. I ran my fingers through his soft fur, sighing loudly.
"Giz, am I being dumb for worrying this much?" I asked Gizmo.
He let out a little meow. "I know he's my best friend, it's just I feel like I'm being suffocating? I dunno dude. It's just I like being around him and just hanging out, like it makes me feel really good. Dude! And like he always smells really good. Is that weird?" I mused aloud.
Gizmo started purring and meowed sleepily. "I just want to help him, and I want him to be happy, y'know?" I asked.
Gizmo kept purring. "Good chat," I said jokingly.
I yawned widely. It was only like six, but my sleep schedule is still super messed up.
I curled up around Gizmo and snuggled in.
Blood. There's so much. Too much. Chug, Soda, Lisa, Dad, everyone else, all of them.
My fault. It was me. Evil. No good. I had no choice.
Todd, bloodied and crazed. Raving about the cult. I had no choice.
A child, pale and mutilated. All my fault. Might as well off myself and do everyone a favour. Make up for my mistakes.
Larry, pale and eyes lifeless. An electric chair and orange jumpsuit.
Proof. Too late. I had no choice.
I woke up, shaking but sweating. My breathing ragged as my eyes dart around my dark room.
I heard something in the kitchen. I slipped from my bed, Gizmo no longer there.
I snuck around, putting my ear to the door. I heard quiet and muffled Sanity Falls.
I cracked my door, sticking my head out a little to see a figure in the bright kitchen.
Morning light filtered in through the window as the person busied themselves in the kitchen.
They turned around and I saw that it was Larry.
I stepped all the way from my room. "Fuck sakes dude! I thought you were here to murder me!" I exclaimed as I wandered to the kitchen.
Larry laughed. "No, just here to make some killer pancakes," he said with a laugh.
I laughed and shook my head. "That's terrible," I said through a yawn.
I sat down at the table, resting my head in my hands.
I got up shortly after sitting down, "I'll be right back," I said as I wandered to my room.
I clipped on my mask, just out of habit. I grabbed my phone and Larry's sweater.
I wandered back out, realizing halfway down the hall that I forgot to put on pants. I just gave up and walked to the kitchen again.
"Here's your sweater back dude," I said, handing it back.
He blushed a little, "oh thanks dude," he said with a smile.
I realized that it is now increasingly obvious that I wore his shirt to bed.
So? It's fine... I felt my face heat up too, and I was glad for this prosthetic.
Larry turned back to the pancakes and I sat at the table again. "Okay, on a scale of one to ten, how much does it look like a tornado went through your room?" I asked jovially.
Larry laughed, "uh I don't know where a bunch of my socks went," he said.
I groaned. "So this moving thing requires cleaning first," I said, feigning my pain.
Larry laughed, "it's not that bad dude, we'll get through it," he said, passing a plate of pancakes to me.
I took off my mask and started wolfing down my pancakes. I realized now that this was my first hot meal in a few days. I had been living off of random vending machine foods before.
"Whoa, slow down there dude, you're gonna make yourself sick," Larry joked.
"I love pancakes so eat my ass dude," I said after swallowing a mouthful.
He laughed and shook his head. We finished our pancakes relatively quickly. Larry stayed and did the dishes as I went and got dressed.
I pulled on some black jeans first. I then wandered around as I debated what shirt I wanted to put on. I decided on a dark red sweater.
I pulled off Larry's shirt and put on my sweater, sighing loudly. I love the feeling of getting dressed, I don't know why, it just feels like I'm productive or something.
I wandered out again, putting the folded shirt on top of the sweater. Larry finished up the last of the dishes and dried his hands.
"Ready? Mom is home so behave," he warned jokingly.
"Are you talking to yourself? Because I don't think it's me we have to worry about," I teased, pulling my hair up in a bun and putting my mask back on.
Larry laughed. "Fair enough. Come on, let's get this shit show on the road," he said, leading the way out of my apartment.
We went down the the basement, the elevator slow as always. Larry went into his apartment quietly, then snuck to his room.
Once we were inside I turned to him. "Why are we sneaking?" I asked.
"I think mom is asleep, usually she would be busy around if she wasn't," Larry answered, his deep voice low.
I made a noise of understanding. "Makes sense. Alright, let's get started."