Pizza Parlors

Sal..
I woke up from a good ass nap, still snuggled to Larry. He had his arm and leg over me, and his chin was resting on my head.
I tried to stifle the laughter that bubbled into my throat. I felt okay.
Like my sadness and shit didn't go away cause of this nap, but like hot damn I feel actually kinda rested.
Larry mumbled and pulled me closer. I laughed a little and snuggled closer to his chest.
His heart beat was steady and slow with sleep. I let out a deep breath, smiling to myself as I fiddled with Larry's shirt.
Wait. Whoa. Larry's my boyfriend. Just gotta let that sink in a little.
     I sighed, closing my eyes again. I wonder what time it is? My thoughts were just starting to sink in when Larry stirred again.
      He pulled back, smiling lopsidedly at me, his eyes hooded from sleep. "Morning sleeping beauty," he joked.
      "I would put down those stones, glass house," I said, poking his stomach.
      "Any dreams?" Larry asked.
      I shook my head no. "Maybe Todd's idea actually worked. I mean, I shouldn't be surprised," I said with a little laugh.
      Larry laughed. "I suppose you're right about that." He yawned into his hand, then flopped onto his back. "What do you wanna do today, Sally Face? Assuming that we have the house to ourselves," he asked, smiling over at me.
      I smiled, sitting up and leaning over him. "Sanity Falls and gearboy," I said, sitting on his stomach.
      He laughed. "You're going to have to get off of me first, then," he said wryly.
     I put my hands on either side of his face. "Make me," I teased, my blue hair framing his face as his smile grew.
      "Alright," he said happily.
      Suddenly he grabbed my hips and shifted his weight. Before I knew it I hit the soft bed and he was hovering over me.
He kissed my neck, causing me to shiver and flush red. "Gotcha," he teased before kissing me.
I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. His one hand was still on my hips and the other was being used to hold himself up.
I felt like I was going to melt and burn up simultaneously. I never wanted this kiss to end yet, alas, oxygen is a staple of life.
Larry pulled back, smiling smugly. His face was a little flushed. He pressed his body against mine. "Careful what you wish for little dude," he purred.
I laughed. "You did not just pull out the 'little dude' card right now," I said through my laughter, grabbing Larry's face.
     He smiled as best as he could around my hands. "You're so adorable when you smile," he said, a dorky grin on his face.
     I felt myself flush. "I always thought that my smiling just made the scar over my mouth look so much worse," I mumbled, looking away.
      Larry kisses my cheek. "Well, you thought wrong."
      I laughed. "I appreciate the thought but the delivery of that compliment wasn't the best LarBear," I said jovially.
      He laughed. "Wanna go play some games now?" He asked, his voice low.
      I sighed. "If we must," I joked.

      We passed way too many hours playing the gearboy. I had given up twenty minutes ago, and now I lay sprawled across Larry's lap as he kept playing a random horror game we have.
      I watched his character run around. It was trivial. Sanity Falls played at a reasonable volume from the stereo.
      I sighed. Larry laughed a little. "What's up?" He asked.
      I shrugged. "Bored."
      "I can fix that," Larry said with a smirk as he paused his game.
      "Wha-?" Larry cut me off by kissing me roughly.
      I felt my face flush, then I melted into the kiss. He shifted so he was on top of me again.
      His one hand roamed my body. I wrapped my arms around his neck, tangling my fingers in his hair.
      Larry kissed down my neck as his hand ran over my thigh. I let out a small noise when he hit my sweet spot. I covered my mouth and flushed.
      Larry smiled lopsidedly. "My god, that was adorable," he said, laughing a little.
      "Stop," I groaned, my face burning.
      "Oh, did I embarrass you?" Larry purred, a huge smirk on his dumb face.
      I covered my eyes with my arms. "Yes," I groaned again.
      I heard Larry laugh, then I felt his lips on mine again. I wrapped my arms around his neck again.
      He pulled back, breathing hard and smirking as I blushed under his gaze.
"I'm still embarrassed, but now I'm flustered and embarrassed," I said softly.
Larry laughed, then kissed down my neck again. I let out a small noise, grabbing Larry's face and bringing it up to mine again.
When we pulled back for air it was him blushing now. He smiled lopsidedly and kissed my cheek and my jaw.
He ran his hands up my hips and under my shirt. I jumped a little when I heard the front door open.
"Larry, someone's home," I said breathily as Larry kissed down my neck.
Larry jumped when he heard someone take off their shoes. He jumped back and looked guilty.
"Act natural," I hissed from between my teeth as I clipped my prosthetic on.
He picked up the game controller and threw a blanket over our laps.
"Hey guys! What're ya up to?" Ash said cheerfully as she swung around into the living room.
"O-oh nothing," I tried to answer nonchalantly.
She raised her eyebrows at me, then laughed. "Todd and Neil will be out for a bit still. You guys wanna go out for dinner?" She asked, running a hand through her helmet hair.
Larry paused the game and turned to look at Ash. "Depends on what we're getting," he said, smiling like a dork.
I felt myself blush looking at him. I looked away and down to my lap.
"I was thinking pizza," Ash said.
"I'm in. What about you Sally Face?" Larry asked, smiling lopsidedly at me.
I gave the thumbs up. "Sounds good Larry Face," I said with a laugh, pulling my hair up into its usual pigtails.
"Okay, I'm gonna get changed. That'll give you two time to get situated," Ash teased.
"Hey! We weren't- we didn't- Ash, fuck off!" Larry said, clearly flustered.
I was blushing hard under my prosthetic, but I couldn't help but laugh at how flustered Larry had just gotten.
He spun to me and waggled a finger at me. "You're not helping."

About half an hour later we were all ready to go to dinner.
We climbed into the Tank and drove to a local pizza place. We all piled out and huddled by the front. We waited for a waiter to come and give us a booth.
      We all sat down at our table. Larry got a beer, Ash got one too and I got a iced tea. Keeping it classy, folks.
      "How'd you sleep last night?" Ash asked me once we all got our drinks.
      I smiled under my prosthetic. "It was actually decent. I'm thinking that Todd was right again, surprisingly," I said the end sarcastically.
      Ash laughed. "I'm glad. You look better today, so I could tell that something good happened. I was hoping that it wasn't you and Larry getting it on," she said, taking a swing of her beer and watching Larry and I for a reaction.
      Larry choked on his own beer and I was lucky that I wasn't taking a drink at that moment. I just felt my face flush red. I grabbed the ends of my pigtails and covered my face.
      Larry was still sputtering like an old car. Ash laughed. "Given that reaction, I would guess you already did. However, I know nothing happened because one of you two would have let it slip," she said, smiling wryly and pointing to us.
      "Ash," I groaned, looking around to see if anyone had noticed the commotion at our table.
Everyone else was absorbed in their meals, blissfully unaware of the embarrassment going on here.
She shrugged. "Still, what's the plan for the cult and shit?" She asked, leaning on her elbows.
      Larry exhaled through his teeth. "We're not sure. Something happened to make everything happen that night. That's also when Sal started getting his dreams," he said, looking down into his beer.
      Ash nodded. "That's fair. We can't assume that it's all the cult though? Could he just have been in shock, then it kinda just stuck?" She mused.
      I shook my head. "No, I've always been susceptible to nightmares since my mom was killed. I usually get them before a new ghost shows up or something happens with one of them," I said, swirling my straw around my drink.
      A server came and set down a pizza and some plates. Ash nodded to them and we all grabbed some before retiring to conversation.
     "You think something's gonna happen?" Larry asked, picking pieces from his crust.
      I sighed. "I do. Something big. Something like we've never dealt with before."
      Larry sighed and Ash glanced between us both. "I hope this doesn't mean going back into that creepy basement."
      Larry looked to me, then back to Ash. "Nope, I know that look. We're gonna do something entirely stupid."
      Ash smiled at us both. "Count me in then."

A/n: okay wow short chapter after a long time of not updating. All I can say about that is I'm sorry!

I was taking a break for school and mental health so like, not a lot of time to update.

Updates may be a little irregular, but I'm working on it, just be patient please! - Mason