Sleep, Finally

Sal..
We got home about an hour after we got to the pizza parlour. Ash was clearly very anxious about going into the cults basement as she had never gone on her own free will before.
Larry was less scared, but I could tell something was bothering him. I, on the other hand, was ready to go down there right now if I had to.
I really just wanna punch any cultist that I come across. It'll serve them right for all this shit. Like, I just wanna sleep one night. Is that too much to ask?
      Ash left to visit Maple and Chug as she hadn't seen them in a while. Larry went to have a shower after making sure I was alright alone.
     I was left alone in a house that technically is not my own.
     I was wandering to the kitchen to get a drink when I passed the window near the table. This was the window that Larry flung the knife out of during my worst bough of nightmares. As I passed I jumped and turned quickly.
     I thought I saw red eyes and curling horns out of the corner of my eye. In reality, there was nothing except a small pink smear from the blood that was on the knife.
No matter how hard any of us scrubbed, this one smear wouldn't go away. I felt my stomach tie up in knots and I just turned on my heels and went back to my room.
I let out a shaky breath and pulled off my jeans. I pulled on one of Larry's sweaters that I had stolen. I feel no remorse for that.
     I unclipped my prosthetic and pulled my hair from its usual pigtails. I ran my fingers through the messy blue mop.
     I put on one of my surgical masks and then wandered to Larry's room. He was still in the shower, so I flopped down onto his bed and crossed my legs.
     I was clicking away at my phone when Larry padded in with only a towel around his slender hips.
     His hair was damp around his face and it clung to his back and shoulders. His left hand was knotted in the towel to keep it around his waist.
     "Close your mouth, you're gonna catch flies," Larry teased as he went to his dresser.
     I snorted. "You can't see my mouth dude," I said, flopping back against his pillows.
     It smelled like his cologne and shampoo. It was a comforting smell. I was reminded again how tired I was.
     Larry shrugged and turned to dig in his drawers. His back muscles were defined as he tried to find whatever it was he was looking for.
I swung my legs over the side of the bed and padded over to him. I snaked my arms around Larry's waist and pulled him against my body.
I only came up to his shoulder, and I had to stretch up to look over at him as he turned to me with a smirk.
"What're you looking for?" I asked softly.
Larry snorted. "Some boxers, unless you want me to leave them off," he teased.
I felt my face heat up in a blush. I was so fucking stressed about my nightmares, especially the ones concerning Larry.
I just need to know he's here. "I would like that," I said softly, smiling behind my mask.
Larry smirked and turned. He wrapped his one arm around my hips, and the other he used to take off my mask.
As soon as he had it off he brought his lips to mine. I melted into the kiss, my arms snaking behind his neck and tangling in his hair.
     Larry wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me against his warm body. We stood like that until we had to pull back for air.
     Larry grabbed me around my hips and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and laughed as he carried me to his bed that way.
     His towel had miraculously stayed around his hips through this whole ordeal. He put his warm hands on my hips and trailed them up my torso under my sweater.
     He managed to pull my sweater off of me, leaving me in only a pair of boxers. Larry brought his lips to mine again, his one hand on my hip and his other supporting him.
     I wrapped my legs around his hips and pulled him closer to me. I felt him smile against my lips.
     Larry pulled back, then started kissing down my jaw and my neck. He hit my sweet spot, which caused me to make a little noise and squirm a little. 
     Larry snorted and smirked up at me. "Cute," was all he said before returning to kissing down my neck and collar bone.
     "Shut up," I mumbled, my face burning as Larry trialled his lips down my stomach and to my hips.
Larry laughed, returning to kissing my jaw. "That's not very nice, boy," he purred low in my ear.
I shivered, my fingers tangled in Larry's hair. "What're you going to do about it?" I asked, keeping my voice low to make sure that it didn't waver.
Larry pulled back and smirked before kissing my neck again. He drifted his hand down to my bulge, causing me to let out a breath in surprise.
"Beg." Larry commanded, his voice low.
I felt my face burn bright. "I... I want you," I said quietly.
Larry moved his hand a little, causing me to gasp. "What was that? No need to be embarrassed sweetheart," he purred into my ear.
"I want you. Now," I said, louder than before and in as sure as a voice as I could muster.
Larry smirked. "Bossy... alright, but only because you asked so nicely."