Apples and Oranges ~ 1

Just to let you all know, I feel more comfortable when writing in third person. So, if you want me to make it in first person, I'll see what I could do about it :3

She blinked.

He blinked.

"I win!" Ryan yelled through his microphone. They both had one next to them, to anounce to the daycare kids once they won. Ryan thrust his arms in the air, suddenly hearing a cracking noise.

"Cutie? Was that your arm?" A voice whimpered. Tina came around the corner, her introduction stopped by Ryan's shriek and the crack.

"He looks fine, Tina," Goldy, who sat across from him sighed. She had lost the duel.

"Yeah, I'm fine. If that wasn't me, then what was that?" Ryan inquired. Goldy hummed in question.

"Guys! Want an apple?" Unicorn Mann's voice interrupted their thoughts.

Ryan snapped his finger, "Unicorn! Did you crack an apple with your magic?" Unicorn Mann nodded, "Yeah, why?"

Goldy, finally getting it, nodded slowly. She then junped up, frightening Kat, who was on her team. She jumped and landed inside Sam's lap, letting out a furious and jealous hiss from Tony.

"Calm down, Tiger," Goldy giggled and ran downstairs.

"She wants an apple?" Unicorn questioned, looking towards Tony.

"She obviously wants to get her 'Smart Alec Glasses' just to seem smart.." Ryan figured, getting a chuckle from Tina.

Goldy came back, holding an apple broken in an unusual way. It seemed like there was a lighting bolt crack, dividing the apples. Sje put them down, her eyes glowing with excitement.

"You figured it out, huh?" Unicorn smirked to his crush. She nodded and connected the apple pieces, then whispered something. Her face flushed as Unicorn looked at her with knowing eyes.

Ryan could only makr out '...love Unicorn..'

"What was that about?" Ryan glanced at the two, Goldy's face still pink-ish. The apple glowed a bit and it hovered a few inches above Goldy's height. A choir of chuckles and giggles arose from the daycare kids.

"She is very short.." A voice laughed, Angel.

The apple soon turned orange, and it landed in Goldy's hand.

"Now it's an orange!" Goldy announced, putting her large glasses on her nose. She peeled it and gave everyone at least one piece. Tina got 2 pieces, since she threatned Goldy for her life if she didn't get another.

Once they finished eating, Tina got up, "Going home now!" She smiled at Ryan, then she bolted down the stairs, "AND THAT WAS ANOTHER DAY AAAAAAT~ DAAAAYCAAAARE~!!"

Hope it's cool! Comment for a suggestion of another One shot to write about!

-Azuri